Chapter 31 : Sunshine

Jimin was dumbstruck when he parked the car in their parking lot.

Not just any parking lot—not Yoongi's either.

His parking lot.

His parents' home.

The moment the car halted in the large garage, Jimin stared at the steering, his breath caught in his throat—not knowing what to do. He was in his home after months. After months of being with Yoongi, after months of being abducted by a mafia, after months of his parents' death.

Yoongi beside him, who was sitting on the passenger seat, clearly noticed that.

"Take a deep breath, Jimin," he whispered softly, knowing how the younger must be feeling.

Jimin nodded eventually, taking a deep breath—just like Yoongi said.

Ironically, the person who killed his parents captured a special place in his heart.

Even though, he knew that very well, his guilt senses were tingling, the moment he entered his mansion. 

What can I do?

"Jimin?" Yoongi called, seeing the younger was still staring, his eyes looking distant, deep in thought—causing Jimin to break his road of thoughts, as he turned to his right side.

"It's a bit... weird," the younger let out a nervous chuckle.

Yoongi brought his hands, placing it behind Jimin's head, rubbing delicately.

"I'm here," he smiled.

Jimin nodded hastily again, before looking down, removing his seatbelt in a rapid motion. His eyes didn't stop in a place, he turned to his left side, still in an unknown hurry.

"Why is this shit not opening?" he grumbled, aggressively pulling the car door handle.

"Jimin, calm down," the elder sighed, before leaning in, opening the door softly.

"I'm trying to!" He raised his voice suddenly, panic raising to his veins, attempting to defend himself.

Yoongi immediately held Jimin by his shoulders, turning his face sideways making him look at him. The elder could clearly see the nervousness and panic in his eyes, the ugly feeling creeping through Yoongi.

Wordlessly, Yoongi leaned forward, pressing his lips on the younger's forehead—remembering Jimin said that it calmed him down. Jimin closed his eyes, trying to calm his heaving breathing, as soon as he felt Yoongi's lips on his forehead.

"That's all, you're doing good," he said, pulling—a heavy feeling his chest never going away.

He might look like this didn't affect him at all, he might look okay with it—but to be honest, he wasn't. But at the same time, he didn't want to restrict Jimin from seeing his house. Yoongi just decided to go with him.

Should I just let him go at the end?

This was the question that had been on his mind lately—for the past days. And honestly, he didn't know the answer. He was just... there. Planning to go with whatever happens. 

It would all be better only if Jimin hadn't caught feelings for Yoongi. Seeing that, that wasn't the case—made it even more tougher for Jimin than Yoongi. The younger at least wanted to know the reason on why his parents were dead.

For then, both of them pushed away all these thoughts, planning to only concentrate on the day.

Jimin prayed that he shouldn't snap at the elder regarding this or bring the topic of Yoongi killing them.