Guess who's still here

Y/n's pov

"Y'know Bunny, sometimes I think your main goal in life is to make sure everyone you meet gets embarrassed one way or another," I say.

"Yeah, it is," she nudges me. "No go inside, and make sure you say that you're home."

"Still pains me that I am willingly walking into here knowing Ushiwaka is there," Oikawa shivers. "But just to be sure, he did drop you off to hang with your boyfriend right?"

"Yup," I nod my head.

"Then he indirectly bright you to yet another dick appointment," he laughs. "All the more to taunt him with."

"And this hoe over here was going on about how I was gonna get railed," Bunny shakes her head. "The audacity of some people."

"Wakatoshi I'm home," I say as I walk inside, quickly taking off my shoes. "But no need come and say hi."

"It's common courtesy to welcome guests," Bunny says, holding up her phone. "Come and say hello to your cute little sister."

"Bunny is right, it is a common courtesy-," he pauses. "Oh my."

"Hey, Wakatoshi... How are you?" I ask. "Did you have a good new years?"

"I know who had good new years," Bunny laughs.

"And I wonder who dropped her off," Oikawa says.

"Look I brought Toru, now you can bother him," I smile. "Look, tell him how much he should've gone to our school."

"The expressions are great," Bunny says. "Keep up the good work Ushijima."

"So funny story... I was in the shower," I say.

"Yeah, you were," Bunny laughs.

"And then the shower was like the hose, and I got scared because I thought it was a snake," I nod my head. "And then I got in a fight with it, and I fell and got beat up."

"That is a lie," Wakatoshi says. "Because you refuse to even go in a bathroom if it has a shower head like that because it looks like a snake."

"But I didn't know this time," I say. "Because it blended into the tiles, but he's gonna get a normal showerhead so we're all good."

"Oh," he nods his head. "I suppose that makes sense."

And Tendo is not here, so my lies are basically perfect.

"Well it would make sense assuming there was a shower hose there," he says. "But I know there isn't because he knows you don't like them so there is no way he would never let there be some."

"Not true," I say. "Kei puts vitamins wrapped in candy wrappers in my lunch, he is cruel."

"Fine, assuming that isn't a lie," he says. "Did the shower bite you too?"

"Abort mission, abort the mission," I say pushing Oikawa and Bunny towards my room. "Wakatoshi, I promise that it was the hamster."

"Hamsters don't bite like that," he says.

"It was Bunny, Bunny bit me," I say. "She's crazy, this crazy hoe bit me."

"I didn't bite her," Bunny says. "She's a lying hoe."

"Ushiwaka, you've gotta stop dropping her off for dick appointment," Oikawa shakes his head. "It is highly irresponsible."

"Tendo said I shouldn't baby her," he mumbles. "But if mother sees that she will surely have second thoughts."

"Second thoughts about what?" I ask.

"It is a secret," he says. "Pay no mind."

"Anyway, that's why I brought these two thots," I smile. "They're gonna teach me the ways."

"I'm just going to pretend like I didn't see this," he says. "Goodbye."

"So long brother," I say. "Don't die."

"Okay, I won't," he says. "Don't get pregnant."

"Never, that's gross," I say. "I am never getting pregnant, do you see how the organs get squished? Wakatoshi, you will never be seeing me pregnant ever."

"Mom expects one of us to get her a granddaughter or grandson," he says. "So who is it going to be?"

"I'll just have to take somebody else's kids," I shrug. "Besides I don't think I could handle being pregnant, not the life for me."

"You can't steal babies," he says. "You are not allowed to."

"Y/n doesn't need a baby, she is one," Bunny laughs. "Well... kinda."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I question.

"It means that babies don't have a fat ass," she snickers.

"Alright then," Wakatoshi nods his head. "Oikawa."

"What? You wanna fight?" he asks. "I'll hit you."

"Despite your violent tendencies, you would still be welcome at Shiratorizawa," he says. "As you can see they can accommodate Y/n just fine."

"Wakatoshi... that was lowkey kinda harsh," I say. "Makes me sound like a wild animal."

"Well it sure looks like you get i7nto fights like a wild animal," he says.

"That's kinda ruthless," Oikawa mutters.

"Wakatoshi," I grab his arm. "This is foul, go and do whatever it is you need. Stop bullying me I am sensitive."

"You are fine," he says I push him out the door. "I don't see any tears."

"That's not logic," I say. "Where did you learn that? Tendo is gonna be the reason I start taking dives off of th museum. Now leave before I show you what's in my bag."

"Well what's in your bag?" he asks.

Oh wait, that would be terrible... Quick Y/n what's something that would freak him out?

"My... Phone," I say. "My phone is in my bag."

"Okay, what about your phone?" he asks.

"I have grandmother on speed dial," I say. "And I won't hesitate to call her."

"You would not," he says.

"I'm not afraid of her though," I shrug. "I'll call her right now just to insult her again."

"I'm leaving," he says. "And do not call her, she is evil."

"Bye, Wakatoshi," I smile as I close the door.

Better get back on the Wattpad grind.

-Crouton