22

"Jieun." Mark whispered to her, still in their little hug. The girl hummed in response. "Is the coffee ready or...." He trailed off.

Jieun smiled, her cheeks turning pink as she remembered the coffee that was sitting on the kitchen counter. It was slowly becoming colder by the second.

She nodded and nuzzled her head deeper into his neck, causing him to let out a chuckle.

Jieun lifted her head and looked at his face. The boy smiled when he saw her tilt her head cutely. "Where are you going to sleep?" She asked innocently.

Mark's ears turned red as a million thoughts rushed through his head. He looked away, unable to keep eye contact with the girl in his arms.

"I won't let you sleep on the couch, that's for sure." She said adamantly. Mark shifted his gaze to her, his ears still burning.

"Jieun, there's no way that I will let you sleep on the couch in your own house." Mark said, just as seriously. But Jieun merely raised an eyebrow.

"Who said I was going to sleep on the couch?"

She broke the hug and went to the kitchen to go and get their coffees. Leaving a baffled, confused, stuttering, and blushing mess of a Mark to his own thoughts.

.......................................................................

After a peaceful cup of coffee they had decided that it would be best for them to go to bed, seeing as it was already 1 in the morning.

Sadly, the two of them happened to have different thoughts on where Mark would be sleeping.

They were currently standing outside of Jieun's room. Both staring at each other with narrowed eyes.

"I'm not going into your room Jieun. We aren't bonded yet and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." Mark argued.

"Fine! Then bond with me!" She said as she put his hand on her forearm. But the boy looked up before he could see her mark.

In order to bond, Mark needed to see her soulmate mark and touch it at the same time.

"Mark," Jieun groaned, "Stop being so stubborn! I slept in Jeno's bed when he bonded with me. It's not a big deal, it's just sleeping." She exclaimed.

"First, that was after you bonded with him. Two, you slept in his bed, he didn't sleep in it with you." Mark reasoned with her.

Jieun huffed. "Mark, it's fine. I'm saying that it's okay because I trust you. We're soulmates, and if you want to make us work then you have to be more comfortable with me." She told him softly.

Mark's eyes softened at her words. He sighed, knowing that the girl in front of him would not be taking no for an answer.

"Fine." He grumbled. He smiled when the girl beamed at him.

.........................................................................

Jieun stared at the ceiling, Mark right beside her copying her actions. Jieun's bed wasn't that big, considering her room itself was quiet cozy.

Their shoulders touched each other as the two avoided eye contact.

It just so happened that Jieun had some of Yangyang's clothes from when he would come to visit. They fit Mark just fine.

She smiled as she remembered Mark's reaction when she told him who's clothes those were. He had a frown on his face as he asked her if Yangyang had stayed her with her, alone.

Jieun had merely shook her head and told him that YangYang only ever came here with his soulmate. They would sometimes come and spend weekends at Jieun's place.

Which is when Jieun would take the couch. Much to the displeasure of the couple. But she wasn't about to let her guests, and friends, sleep on the couch in her own house.

Mark was wearing a pair of shorts and a sweater, same as Jieun.

"I told you it would be uncomfortable." Mark said, breaking the silence. Jieun lightly elbowed him.

"Oh be quiet." She said. They became silent once again. Mark slowly grabbed Jieun's hand, lifting it so that he could see it the soulmate mark on her forearm.

He gently touched the mark. Jieun turned her head to look at him in surprise. He fondly stared at the blank swirls on her arm as his fingers traced it.

Much like Jeno, he felt a sense of euphoria rush through him. As if a piece of him that he had been missing his whole life, had finally been found.

He turned his head, his eyes meeting hers. Mark smiled as a blush spread across the girl's face. But she didn't look away.

..........................................................................

Jieun happily sighed as she took a sip of her morning coffee. For the first time in a long time, she had finally slept past 7 a.m.

She blushed as she remembered waking up in Mark's arms. The two of them had somehow gotten tangled up while they were asleep.

She had woken up to one of Mark's arms around her waist while the other was under her head. Their legs had been tangled togther.

She had been snuggled into his chest, his breath hitting her neck. She could feel his lips slowly curve up against her skin, as he realized that she was awake.

For a good ten minutes they just stared at each other before Jieun lifted her hand and dropped it on Mark's soft light brown hair.

She slowly ran her hand through it causing the boy to let out a sigh of comfort as he leaned closer into her.

Unfortunately, he had to leave before breakfast. He hadn't planned on staying the night, so the boys were probably wondering where he had been.

Not to mention the numerous missed calls on his phone from all of the boys.

Jieun was broken out of her thoughts when Bongsik climbed into her lap. She was currently sitting on the couch with her coffee while watching the morning news.

"I'll have to take you back to Mrs. Lee." Jieun sighed as she let the cat, who purred in content.

She almost spilt her coffee when her phone rang out of nowhere. She reached over and smiled when she saw the caller ID.

"Hey! What's up?" She said as she smiled. "Now? Yeah sure, I don't mind at all."

She got up and went to go get ready. Today was going to be interesting.

Ohohoho, who called Jieun?????? sorry today was a bit of a small chapter, hope you guys didn't mind and you all liked the chapter. you're all so cute!!! i love reading all of your comments!!! Thank you so much for all the support that you're giving to My Dreams!! Please stay safe and healthy!!!!
❤️❤️❤️

~sunnyhyuck💚