5

*******************

I know what it's like to have to trade

The ones you love for the ones you hate

*******************

HARRY

Luna had been screaming on the phone for the past twenty minutes.

I really need my own place.

I've been staring at the ceiling of the bedroom I hadn't left in over 24 hours because I was avoiding her. It's safe to say I'm fucking hungry. She was glad I tied against Bentley but wasn't satisfied with the fact that I didn't win.

The day before, she had me driving her to San Francisco to check on the shipments the Kings were expecting. Her father has been out of town for a few days now, probably making sure the drugs coming in were being shipped out smoothly. The Kings had the biggest drug circulating ring in NorCal, and they had been importing product from around the world.

That's how Luna and I met in the first place, she was with her father in England trying to find a new producer for whatever illicit drug they were using.

She also had confiscated Arlo from me, and there's nothing I can do about it. As much as I wasn't a very complacent person, Luna was holding threats over my head and I needed to take them seriously. I can't risk anything if it means Emmy gets put in danger.

I hated myself for what I was doing for her. I wouldn't mind doing it on my own, but every single time she asked me to do something for her, my whole body ached. I had given into her because I couldn't risk Emmy... Luna's threats had gone from exposing me to my sister to hurting her. It was a clear act of desperation but Luna had no problem getting other people to take care of the things she didn't want to do herself, so I had to take her seriously.

I need a drink, or maybe some food. I'm so hungry.

Her unintelligible screaming had me at my wits end and I can't take it anymore. I stand up from the bed, and make my way into the living room quietly. I listen in to her conversation for a second before stepping in, and she's probably the angriest I've ever seen her.

"Rumer cannot be home. If my father gets back and sees that he's-" She pauses, eyebrows raised in rage. "I am telling you right now, if someone doesn't find out why my half-brother is back in Oakland in the first place, I will take matters into my own hands. Am I clear?" She spits. "Good." She hangs up the line and I make my way into her peripheral.

I walk towards the kitchen, keeping quiet and letting her simmer for a bit. I had no idea Luna had a half brother- much less any family other than her psychotic father. Rumer... in Oakland... good to know.

"You and I both know you would never get your hands dirty." I throw out into the air, and she turns around a bit startled.

"Harry. Nice to see you aren't rotting in your bedroom." She clips, ignoring my comment.

"Shut up Luna." I retort, reaching for an orange from the fruit bowl in front of us.. "How's you half-brother doing? Why the fuck are you yelling so loud?"

"Stay out of my phone calls." She shrugs, walking towards me and opening the fridge. "You have a race in two days, and we still haven't gotten the engineers to install the A.I. sys-"

"You will not be installing anything in my car." I warn. "I'll win without that shit, plus, you said I didn't need to do any upgrades as long as I moved out here, so deal with it."