𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

"HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED why you are such an important part of us, Aeryn?"

Moff Gideon's voice echoed through the cold, metal walls of the Imperial ship.

There they are again, inside the isolated room Aeryn always stayed at. The very room where she would spend most of her remaining childhood days roaming around with nothing but the company of herself.

The young girl leaned against the wall while Moff Gideon partially knelt in front of her; their eyes on the same level.

"No," Aeryn weakly replied. "I'm not important."

A soft chuckle escaped Moff Gideon's lips at the young girl's comment.

Aeryn, on the other hand, furrowed her eyebrows in curiosity. She knew she hadn't said anything funny but still, the Imperial officer chuckled at her.

"My child, have you ever heard of the hidden followers of the truth?" he asked, his eyes still on Aeryn.

"The what?"

"The hidden followers of the truth."

Frustrated, the young girl let out a short, sharp sigh as she crossed both of her arms. Nothing but an amused smile etched upon Moff Gideon's face as he observed the little girl.

"That doesn't really help." Aeryn admitted, evidently yet gradually becoming more frustrated. "I've never heard of them."

"Then let me tell you who they are." Moff Gideon took a short pause as his eyes never left Aeryn's. "Who you are."

The young girl's eyebrows furrowed; curious of what she will be hearing next. After her parents died at the Empire's attack on their planet, it was as if a part of her being had already died. She never had a chance to ask why they were on that planet from the very start. She never had a chance to ask what they were hiding from.

Who they were all hiding from.

"The Jensaarai were an order of force-users originating from the Surabi System. They are neither bad nor good." Moff Gideon explained, taking a short pause. "They are powerful, yes, yet they chose not to take on any side. They knew both ways of the light and dark and ought to be the defenders of the true way."

Aeryn intently listened though she was confused on why he was telling these things to her. She had never heard of such things and yet, it did not seem that odd.

"Why are you telling me this?"

Moff Gideon's eyes met Aeryn deep, violet ones. He watched as her eyes glistened at her own words. Curiosity evaded the young girl and that was exactly what the Imperial officer wanted.