𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

I kept my focus on her, not once looking back at the door. She was too busy looking at me, she was way to into it. The door handle started rattling, his slammed his fists into the glass of the door, screaming for Alexis. She stopped in her tracks, her face full of fear as she thought we'd been caught by a teacher.

"Shit, Draco get up", she panicked as she got off, picking her clothes up off the floor.

"At least i got to finish before we got disrupted", i laughed but she didn't join in, she quickly shoved on her clothes and rushed to the door. As she unlocked the door she saw him stood there, his face full of anger.

"Blaise-"

I stood there, not knowing what to say or do. For the longest time know i wanted to be caught with her but now it's happened i feel bad.

"Malfoy...seriously, Pansy said something weird was going on between you too", he spat. "All the signs were there yet i was so oblivious".

"I'm sorry Blaise, i-"

"No don't fucking speak to me, you little slut", he paced the corridor, huffing and puffing angrily.

I scruffed him by the neck roughly, hoping i was hurting him. "Don't you ever fucking say that to her, do you understand, it'll be the last thing you do".

"I wonder what dear old dad would think if he found out you was fucking a Mud blood"

I watched as she broke down, i never knew what a huge effect that word had on her. I felt disgusted in myself, knowing how many times over the years i've called her that horrific word.

"Go on Malfoy, your girlfriend is crying, you might want to sort her out instead"

My girlfriend? was she...did i even like her like that? My mind quickly did a slideshow of all the times we'd spent together, inside i was smiling, thinking of all the amazing memories we shared...so yes maybe i did like her like that.

"She's not my girlfriend, like you said i'm just fucking her", i lied.

I couldn't say out loud how i felt, it'd make me weaker as a person and if anyone else found out then eventually so would my father and that couldn't end well.

"That makes two of us mate", he laughed. "If she's just a fuck to you, then say it Draco, say that word that you know will kill her inside".

"I don't believe that anymore, i don't want to say it"

All the shouting and kicking off was now attracting a crowd, dozens of pupils from each house just stood and watched as we screamed at each other.

"Because you love her don't you, you're in love with a Mud blood"

"I don't fucking love her, i could never love a filthy Mud blood", the pressure from everyone watching got to me, i could no longer hold back the words.

My heart sank, as i watched her poor heart break. I know how bad my words had hurt her, she trusted me and we were starting to be more than friends and i've just gone and stamped all over her heart.

Blaise stood laughing as did the rest of Slytherin, the other houses, frowned as they pitied Alexis. She stood between me and Blaise, tears running down her face as she glared at us both. I so badly wanted to run over to her and give her a hug but i couldn't....not here. Her heart broke one last time before she ran out the corridor.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Alexis's Pov

My heart was pounding, his words knocked me sick.

He was just as sick and twisted as Blaise, they're both as bad as each other.

I was stupid to think we was finally getting somewhere, but every-time i think that he just always goes and fucks it up.

My head is so messed up, he's so toxic yet i can't stay away from him.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated