Part Seven 😏

Kentrell Desean Gaulden -

It's been 2 years now the girls would've been 5 today.

Today was March 21st the day the girls were born and I'm going through it.

"Bae" I heard from the side of me.

I looked over and saw Yaya.

"Wassup Yaya" I asked as she came and sat on my lap.

"Iyanna I'm not in the mood please move" she just continued to sit on my lap and started kissing on my neck.

"Mane Iyanna move" I said slightly pushing her off of me.

She sucked her teeth "what the fuck is wrong with you Kentrell" she asked her voice laced with attitude.

"I'm just not in the mood today can you leave" I asked her and laid back in bed facing away from her.

"I'm not fucking leaving what the fuck is wrong with you" she said now standing in front of me.

"Iyanna bruh I asked fucking nicely I'm not finna ask a-fucking-gain" I said getting mad.

"Kentrell I'm not finna ask you again what the fuck is wrong with you" she asked getting mad.

"I ASKED FUCKING NICELY GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE" I said yelling at her.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to" She asked me

"Iyanna get out before I have to get up and shoot yo ass .. do you how Tory did Megan in this bitch" I told her saying the last part to myself.

She walked over to my side of the bed and slapped me, I'm guessing she heard me.

I shot my head up so fast and punched her in her boob.

Get breast cancer bitch.

"I BEEN TOLD YO BIG DUMBASS TO GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE AND THEN YOU WANNA SLAP ME BITCH DO YOU WANT YO FUCKING FAMILY TO DIE" I said yelling all in her face.

She started crying as she held her chest tryna catch her breathe.

"Get out" I said calmly but I was beyond mad rn.

"Kentrell please" she said looking down.

"Iyanna. Get. The. Fuck. Out"  I said staring at her.

She walked out my room and I followed behind her.

Once she left I slammed the door and went back upstairs not caring to lock the door.

~ 1 hour later ~

I heard the front door opening and footsteps walking around coming to my door.

The door bust open and I still just laid down in my bed not giving a fuck.

"Aye man you tryna die or sum" Joe asked me.

"Hell yea ain't nothing to live for I can't even see my sons" I said slightly laughing.

"Get up son" Boomer told me.

"You know it's they birthday today" I asked

"Yea but come on mane we gotta show you sumn" Kd told me

They all looked at each other with lil smiles and shit.

"Fuck is y'all smiling fa" I asked them.

"We got some new information mane" they all said at the same time.