Chapter 45

A/N

This chapter contains smut. If you are uncomfortable reading it please skip the the whole chapter. There is nothing you need to read in order to inderstand the rest of the story.

———

Immediately Jungkook's eyes grew big as Taehyung wasted no time in unbuttoning his jeans and pushing them down. The brown haired boy knew damn well what he wanted to do and he was determined to make the mafia boss feel just as good as he had made him feel.

As soon as Taehyung had managed to get rid of Jungkook's jeans the boy began to palm him through his boxers and a small smile began to form onto his face as soon as his hand came in touch with the younger's erection.

Jungkook's dick was still rock hard and if the young lawyer wanted it the boy was ready for all the dirty thoughts in Taehyung's mind. The brown haired boy wouldn't give everything away that easily though. First it was time for some foreplay before they would finally get to the real deal.

As Taehyung was palming Jungkook through his boxers a deep moan left the younger's mouth and Taehyung began to smirk. Judging from that sound he was doing a good job and he couldn't wait to do some more things to the other boy. Jungkook might be the dominant one out of them but that didn't mean that Taehyung had to be shy in bed. He had some tricks of his own and he wasn't scared to show them to the mafia boss.

"Take of your shirt." Taehyung suddenly commanded and a smirk became visible on Jungkook's face. A challenging look could be spotted in his eyes when he locked them with Taehyung and the brown haired boy raised one of his eyebrows. What was Jungkook planning this time?

"Only if you take off yours." The ravenette replied in a challenging tone. The smirk on the boy's face was still present and the boy wasn't making any move to remove his shirt from his torso at all.

Slowly Taehyung began to roll his eyes before he grabbed the edge of his own shirt and pulled it over his head. The cold air immediately engulfed his whole body and the boy shivered slightly. There was no piece of clothing left to cover him at all.

Jungkook's smirk widened the moment he noticed Taehyung completely naked in front of him and the boy slowly sat up himself to remove his own shirt. Taehyung's eyes immediately grew big the moment he took in Jungkook's fine body and he gulped visibly. No time to back out now. This boy might be strong and dominant as fuck but Taehyung needed to show that that didn't matter to him. He could ride him just as good as Jungkook could fuck him and the younger needed to know this.

As soon as the younger boy had removed his shirt Taehyung firmly placed his hands against the bigger boy's chest and pushed him down on the couch again before hooking his hands behind the hem of the boy's boxers. The brown haired boy then confidently pushed them down and immediately his eyes widened once he noticed Jungkook's erection springing free. The boy was bigger than what Taehyung was used to.

Quickly the brown haired boy shook his head a bit before he carefully took the younger's erection in his hand. The both of them were now completely naked and it was too late to back out now......hell he didn't even want to back out anymore. Sure everything was gonna be very sensitive to Taehyung but that didn't matter to the brown haired boy. If it meant that he could make Jungkook feel really good then he was ready to feel a bit uncomfortable himself.

As Taehyung eyed the erection in his hand he slowly brought his mouth closer before slowly wrapping his tongue around the head and slicking the boy up. If the brown haired boy wanted Jungkook to fit inside of him he needed the boy's erection to be as slick as possible. Otherwise it wasn't going to be very pleasant for Taehyung himself.