Chapter 5: Gaining and Meeting the Parentals

You and Twilight are walking down the hallway, heading towards the library.

Xero: "We're almost there Twilight...Twilight?" You asked and saw Twilight staring at a vending machine filled with snacks.

Twilight looked at the vending machine with curiosity and wondered how it worked and how she could get food from it.

Xero: "You hungry?" You asked her.

Twilight Sparkle: "Yeah a little. How does this thing work?"

Xero: "Here, let me." You said and took a coin out. "So which one do you want?" You asked her.

Twilight Sparkle: "The apple one." She said as she pointed at health bar with an apple design on it.

Xero: "Got it." You said and put the coin into the machine and pressed a button to that gave you the apple health bar which you took out from the machine and gave it to Twilight. "Here you go."

Twilight Sparkle: "Thank you." She said and unwrapped the health bar and started to eat it.

???: "Hello Xero." Said a female voice and both you and Twilight looked to see a girl with light blue skin,purple eyes and lighter blue hair while she is wearing a blue jacket and purple-colored skirt.

" Said a female voice and both you and Twilight looked to see a girl with light blue skin,purple eyes and lighter blue hair while she is wearing a blue jacket and purple-colored skirt

Xero: "Hello Trixie."

Twilight Sparkle: "Trixie?" She thought a little surprised.

Trixie Lulamoon: Excuse Trixie but Trixie wants to use the vending machine." She said in third person.

Twilight Sparkle: 'Yeah she's Trixie alright.' She thought as she remembers the Trixie in Equestria also speaks in third person.

Xero: "Let me guess, you're getting another of your favorite snack?" You asked.

Trixie Lulamoon: "Yes. The Great and Powerful Trixie!" She starts to dramatically but stops. "...Needs some peanut butter crackers." She said and put a coin into the vending and pressed the buttons to get some peanut butter crackers. "Voila!" She said and happily and then noticed Twilight. "Trixie has not seen you around here before."

Xero: "Trixie, this is Twilight Sparkle, an old friend of mine from my previous school and she's running for Princess of the Fall Formal." You tell her which surprises her.

Trixie Lulamoon: "For real?!" She said and looks at Twilight. "The Great and Powerful Trixie is impressed! No one is willing to run against Sunset Shimmer for Princess of the Fall Formal which annoys Trixie that no one but the God of Canterlot High here is willing to stand up to her." She said with an impressed tone.

Twilight Sparkle: "The God of Canterlot High?" She asked you with a raised eyebrow.

Xero: "Just a title the other students here gave me." You answered.

Trixie Lulamoon: "Yeah they gave you that title because of you're really helpful and kind nature. Not to mention good looks." She said with a smirk at the end.