I've Got the Power!

The temple began to rumble more and more after Garmadon had departed from the area. LEGO bricks were falling apart, as everyone was trying to keep their balance.

Their screams echoed the hallways of the temple, but it would be deemed useless since no one would come to their rescue.

Lloyd and [Name] look towards the only exit available, being blocked off by the collapsing bricks. They both flinched in surprise and looked at each other in worry. Lloyd grabbed her hand, rubbing her knuckles to reassure her that it'll be okay.

Jay was the first one to actually say something like, "Get outta the way! This whole thing is coming down!" He slides towards a royal-looking chair that topples down, so that it isn't covering him.

"We don't have those pieces."

Kai jumped centimetres away from a chandelier that had fallen and back away into the wall. "Yeah, and we don't even have our mechs."

"Thanks for reminding us, Kai!" [Name] sarcastically remarked trying to keep her balance.

Cole and Zane were now taking cover. "We're doomed!"

"Oh no! We're gonna die." Kai took cover alongside Zane and Cole.

"What do we do?" [Name] questioned with pleading eyes, gripping Lloyd's hand more. Lloyd looked at her, lost in thought.

"Our chances of survival are 0.00..." Zane calculated, trailing on the many zeros. That's a lot of zeros...

 The rumbling caused Lloyd and [Name] to fall onto the floor. They both hugged each other tightly, closing their eyes and accepting their fate. But, Lloyd remembered what had been told before in the last few chapters.

"Stay on the right path and find your inner peace. And [Name], the time is coming closer for you to discover your true power."

More bricks collapsed, as Lloyd squinted his eyes trying to remember the very important words that could help save them all.

"Did he say inner peace?"

Lloyd then looks around at each of his friends and then finally at [Name], who was hugging him tightly with fear evident in her eyes.

"The power is inside you."

Lloyd then remembers him and the others doing calm movements, along with Master Wu. The movements do kind of remind me of Kung Fu Panda.

Lloyd looks at each of his teammates, as he visualises them as the elements from the chest of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon. Nya as water, Jay as lightning, Kai as fire, Cole as earth/rock, Zane as ice and [Name] as levitation/telekinesis.

"Inner peace?" Lloyd mumbles in confusion. [Name] opens her eyes and gives Lloyd a 'Huh?' look, as to why he has to be worrying about this now that they are in actual danger.

Lloyd then remembers Wu's specific important words and the pieces that together make the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon.

"Find your inner peace."

"Inner peace! Inner piece!" Lloyd shouted out in realisation, standing up. "Guys. Guys, we don't need those pieces. The Ultimate Ultimate Weapon is inside of you."

"What?" Both Nya and Jay question in confusion, hugging each other in fright.

"Bruh..." [Name] murmured, letting go of Lloyd's hand reluctantly.

"Yes, you have the power. Look within. Harness what you already have inside and let it out. I believe in each of you. So, [Name], do you believe in me?" Lloyd held his hand out towards her, with a reassuring smile.