What Turns Them On

Charlie: He gets turned on when you bite your lip. This is the reason why he has trouble paying attention in class, and it's the reason why you both have trouble studying together. A lot of times in class you'll bite your lip when you're concentrating on your work. That's when he's always staring at you.

Russ: He gets turned on when you play hockey with him and his brother. He loves how hot you look while playing.

Dean: He gets turned on when you sit in his lap while you make out. Nothing else needs to be said.

Jesse: He gets turned on when you workout. He can't keep his eyes off of you. It doesn't help that you wear a sports bra and legging when you work out either.

Fulton: He gets turned on when you stand up for yourself. He thinks that you look hot when you're angry. He loves how feisty you can be and it turns him on.

Dwayne: He gets turned on when you wear tight jeans with a short shirt. He can't help but look at your butt. He loves how it looks when you wear jeans.

Luis: He gets turned on when you wear shorts. He loves how your legs look and how your butt looks.

Averman: He gets turned on when you wear a skirt. He loves how long your legs look.

Guy: He gets turned on when you run your fingers through his while kissing. It just does something to him.

Connie: She gets turned on when you kiss her neck. It makes her feel good.

Julie: She gets turned on when you wear a more revealing bathing suit around her.

Adam: He gets turned on when you wear his clothes with no shorts. His clothes are normally so big on you that they are like dresses. So most of the time you either wear shorts or just wear your underwear. He gets turned on when he sees part of your underwear.