4.05

As Helena sat in the resident's changing room, she looked at Meredith, a disturbed look on her face as she tilted her head

As Cristina came in, she asked. "What are we looking at?"

"Meredith put her mom in a baggy and brought her to work." Izzie told her.

Helena still hadn't gotten over her anger towards Izzie. She was mad at George too, sure, but the boy had been emotional vulnerable at the time, something the blond took advantage off. Besides, the woman didn't seem apologetic.

"I had to get her out of my closet."

"And bringing her to work is a better option?" Helena asked, her chin resting on her hand as she tilted her head at the woman.

"She was haunting me!"

"Now she's haunting us all." Alex deadpanned.

"Meredith is cleansing." Sidney Heron told them, appearing out of nowhere. "In tribal culture when one wants to cleanse the past, one cuts off all of one's hair and buries it. You might try that too." The older woman suggested.

"Ok, listen up." Callie announced, entering the room with Bailey. "Today is a holiday which means the pit will be overrun. You've got the usual drunken stupidity..."

"And they you've got Seattle's anual chainsaw pumpkin craving contest. I love this city." Bailey informed them, smiling.

"Stay on your toes, stay on top of your interns ok?" Callie finished, Helena nodding.

"So should we round before heading to the pit or...?" Izzie started.

"Yeah, you should direct your questions to Dr. Bailey, Stevens." The older woman told her, the younger residents becoming confused.

"We're directing out questions to Dr. Bailey?" Cristina asked.

"Oh, do you have a big surgery?" Helena asked, excited for her friend.

"No, not you." Callie smiled to Helena with tight lips. "Just Stevens."

At that, Helena's eyes widened a bit, the girl realizing what she meant.

"Why is Stevens directing her questions to Dr. Bailey?" Bailey asked, speaking of herself in the third person.

Callie shared a look with Helena, before speaking. "Because she's been sleeping with my husband." The room went silent for a second, the short intern's nose scrunching up at the uncomfortable situation. "Alrighty, then. Have a good day."

As Callie left the room, everyone turned to look at Izzie, who left as well.

"This is even more disturbing than your bag full of mama." Cristina commented to her people.

"Well, can't blame Callie, can you?" The brunette shrugged, pulling her hair up for the day.

"Oh, so that's why you were so mad at her, Lena!" Meredith realized.