6

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Your Pov

╰┈➤ "It doesn't seem like she's very comfortable with you. She was just about to come with me sir." Suna spoke to Kai. I wanted to speak for myself but right now I just couldn't find the words to even talk. Seeing him again brought back the memories I had forgotten and didn't want to remember. Just the thought of him brought back the feelings of his hands touching me, his lips on my skin, how he moaned my name while I was pleading for him to stop. I felt like I was going to throw up from the memories replaying through my mind, I couldn't take it anymore.

I ran past Suna and Kai then ran out the gym. I didn't know where I was going but I couldn't be near Kai any longer. I didn't care about Suna at the moment, I just needed to get away. I made it outside the school and found the nearest trash can. The memories wouldn't leave my mind, it made me sick to my stomach every time I thought about him.

I felt a pair of familiar hands rub my back and hold my hair back while I threw up in the trash can. I continued while I had tears coming out of my eyes.

After a couple minutes I was able to gain some self control and finally lifted my hands off the trash can and just sat on the ground. Suna sat next to me and put his arm around my waist while I laid my head on his shoulder.

"You don't have to talk about anything. Just let's go to my house plus it's cold out here, I don't want you getting sick." He said with a sad expression on his face, I just nodded my head as a response.

He helped me up and kept his arm around my waist while we walked to his car. Suna opened the door for me and I climbed into the passenger seat while he buckled my seat belt for me.

" Once you left, it turns out that Coach was still in his office and told your uncle to leave...just in case you were wondering." He said looking out the window I just nodded in response .We drove to his place in silence, I could tell Suna wanted to say something but didn't want to upset me.

We finally made it to his house although it wasn't a very long ride considering he lived pretty close to the school. Suna got out and opened  door for me again and held my hand while we walked up to his front door. We made it inside and as we were walking upstairs to go to his room there was a woman in the living room, his mother I'm guessing.

"Oh Rintarou your- Who's this." She said pointing to me.

"I-I'm [Y/n] [L/n]. I'm sorry if I'm intruding Ms. Suna." I said trying to keep myself together.