𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒.

Isagi's POV

"We were just having a boys' sleepover," I explained. "And then all of a sudden the electricity went out."

"Huh? What happened?" It went pitch black.

"The electricity went out, stupid," Chigiri said.

"Aw damn, I can't see anything," Bachira could be heard.

Then I heard a stumbling noise.

"WATCH OUT WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!"

"GET OFF OF ME, PEASANT!!"

I sighed. Lucky thing my parents weren't home and out of town today. Shidou and Barou were so loud...

"Why'd the electricity go out though? It's not raining and I didn't hear any thunder or see any lightning beforehand. No signs of a storm," Kunigami said.

"True," Nagi added. "Maybe damage was inflicted to a nearby power pole."

"Well let's just wait in the dark and... tell scary stories!" I suggested, reaching for where my flashlight was stored.

I turned it on and shone it on my face. "Zombie stories sound good, don't they?" I evilly smirked.

"Try harder on that scary face of yours because it's not working," Reo said.

"Yeah, shut up, like you can do better." Nagi rolled his eyes.

"OK OK. So... the electricity goes out all of a sudden... and 11 boys find themselves in the middle of a zombie apocalypse!"

I finished my story and no one but Bachira was amused. The only comments heard throughout the story was:

Rin: How lukewarm. I'll kill those zombies without a thought.

Shidou: I'd kill more than you.

Aryuu: As long as I look stylish and maintain my gorgeous appearance, I'm fine.

Tokimitsu: I-I-I'm getting really s-scared...

Barou: I'll make all the zombies bow down on one knee when they see me. I am the King!

A few hours passed by pretty slowly, and some of us fell asleep. Well, Bachira fell asleep first out of all of us which wasn't a surprise. Then Reo and even Barou fell asleep. You'd think Tokimitsu would have fallen asleep too, but he was too scared to.

"Man, when's the power gonna turn on again?" I sighed. My phone just died.

I stood up and opened my curtains so I could look outside my window. Huh? A lot of my neighbors cars' were leaving. Is that a coincidence or...

"That's weird... It's like 1 AM... What is everyone doing leaving their homes at this time?" I said to myself.

"What is this crap..." I could hear Nagi say behind me.

"What is it, Nagi? And lucky you, being the only one out of all of us to have access to a phone. Since we only had one charger and Nagi won... The rest of our phones are still dead..." I muttered.

"I just got an emergency notification about a stupid zombie outbreak. Looks like someone hacked the system," Nagi said.

"Hm? What kind of nonsense is that, seriously?" Shidou said, drinking a can of soda.

"Ah... what if it's t-true? Ah!" Tokimitsu said.

"No way..." I said and continued looking out the window.