𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓.

Y/N's POV

"And yeah... That's what happened," Isagi said, finishing his crazy story. "I know that we're in a pandemic and all, but I know for sure we weren't the only friends that had big sleepovers in quarantine and lockdown."

"That was a first for me. That's the only reason why I... I... chickened out so much... and forgot to lock the door and windows," Shidou said, crossing his arms.

"But to think that there'd be another survivor... And poor you, since you actually had to defend yourself alone to come this far," Bachira said. He gave me a hug. It kinda felt... nice.

"Like I said, don't make her uncomfortable," Rin said. "But not that I care."

"Rin-chan ~ don't be so mean to a girl," Bachira said.

"Tch. I only care about myself," Rin admitted, and left.

"Where's he going now..." Isagi murmured.

"Oh hey, we're all downstairs," Nagi said. "Let's go eat since we haven't for days."

"You guys were in that room the whole time?" I asked.

"Yeah... But when you came up to the second floor and tried opening our door, it told us that the first floor must be clear so we went downstairs and brought you here," Isagi explained.

"Kunigami carried you on his back," Chigiri pointed at the spiky orange head.

"U-Um..." he stuttered and his face turned a light shade of red.

"Thank you," I said. "You sure you got enough food for all of us?"

"Ask Yo-chan, not us," Bachira said.

"Don't worry," Isagi said, and stood up. "Hey y/n come with me."

"What?"

"Let's wipe the blood off your face."

I followed Isagi to the kitchen as he took a paper towel and turned on the sink, wetting it. He then applied the soaked and damp paper towel to my face, taking off the blood.

I could only stand there, a little embarrassed. I felt like a baby.

"This is embarrassing..." I murmured.

Isagi heard me. "Oh um, is it?! Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!"

"I'll kill you Rin-chan ~" Shidou said and stuck his tongue out. He and Rin were fighting once again. This was something I had to get used to. They were so mad that you could practically see the veins in their head.

"Try, you Bumbling Antennae," Rin said. I didn't bother to stop those 2 because there was no point.

"Enough..." Isagi said. He was getting tired. "Actually nevermind. Go ahead and go at it. I can't do anything anymore."

Even though living with 11 other boys started to become routine and I had gotten used to it, I still never let the horrifying things I saw on the "first day" leave my memory.

I had a lot of fun with them and luckily, there weren't that much zombies in the neighborhood and Isagi's house had a protective wall and gate surrounding us.

I noticed I became a little softer too, but just a little bit. Maybe because I haven't had friends in a long time...

One day, we played Telestrations which was actually really fun. Basically you have a notebook, and you roll the dice, pick a card and on the card are numbers. You pick the number your dice landed on. Whatever word is next to that number, you have to draw it. (For example, if you roll the dice and land on the number 3, you pick your card and draw whatever word is next to 3. For example, if the card says "3 - wheelchair," then you have to draw a wheelchair).