𝟐𝟓'

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"memaw!" i called out and threw my keys on the table.

i didn't get a answer so i walked all around the house until i heard a familiar voice.

"i swea ta god." i mumbled and looked through the window that looked onto the porch, wiz was out there talking to my memaw.

"fuckin hate it here." i said to myself before opening the screen door.

"oh you home from work already, look who stopped by." she smiled.

"yeah." i said and crossed my arms.

"it was nice meetin you young man, remember what i told you hear?" the fuck she tell him?

"yes ma'am." he nodded.

"just talk to him." she whispered to me as she walked pass me to go inside.

i could just, ouuuu.

"we can go walk around because if i sit down i just might hurt you." i said and led him outside.

we walked side by side in silence and the leaves crunched under our feet.

he spoke first, "i'm sorry, you probably tired of hearin me say that but i am."

"why you put me on blast like that? you could've just waited until you got home for all that. the last thing i wanna hear is mugga said because quite frankly i wanna whoop his old ass too." i said.

"i wasn't thinkin." he mumbled.

"you must not think a lot then." i said lowly.

"anyways what you come over here for? it's kinda obvious you don't even know what ta say." i asked him.

"i missed you." i looked over at him and he shrugged.

"you want me ta lie or some? or beat around the bush?" he laughed.

"no." i muttered.

"i know you missed me too." he said.

"tuh, who told you that?" i asked.

"yo granny." he said and titled his head.

"she need ta stop tellin my business, but it's true. i did miss you." i said.