|2| The Perfect Deal

♪ I roam like a penny, give nights to so many But i sleep alone ♪

I roam like a penny, give nights to so many But i sleep alone

Since I Left You by Joy Crookes

•••••••••••••••

One thing that drew me to Sin City was anonymity

How easy it would be to disappear, to leave everything I knew behind and enter a world that did not know me. Mostly because my whole life I wanted to disappear, away from the judgment of my family, my peers. Away from the labels I was riddled with, I wanted to escape and Sin City became my way out. 

I had found out about the website after overhearing some boys talk about it in class. Naughty grins on their faces and talking lewdly about some girl they saw the night before. No one noticed I was around most of the time, so I always got to hear and see things that most did not.

I wanted to know why the student looked so exhilarated, looking forward to another night with a stranger. The baby-faced 19-year-old looked as giddy as a child as he detailed the entire night he spent with a woman. Right then and there, I wanted to experience something like that.

Excitement, change, something different from the boring life I had lived. 

I wasn’t the type of girl that got attention, mostly a brief glance at me while they were looking for someone behind my shoulder. Almost invisible to the opposite sex, I needed to understand what guys liked and I planned to learn from the source. 

After escaping to my apartment after class, I booted up my old laptop and looked it up.
To say I was shocked was an understatement. The raunchy black and red site have dozens of naked guys and girls ready to be anything you wanted. Some showing live footage, pre-recorded video, and even streams where they let audiences choose what they did. 

It was control and submission all at the same time. 

However, there was something so powerful about it. It wasn’t like porn, scripted and fake. I clicked on the page of a beautiful blonde and watched her captivate her entire audience with just a few words. She taunted them for wanting her like she was playing with her food.

Confident, sexy, cunning, everything I wasn’t. I didn’t watch the shows like others did, for pleasure and a way to get off. I studied it, I watched how audiences reacted, what they liked, and who they liked. I watched Cam Girls become sirens and lure in crowds of spectators.

All of this and still no one knew them. They had power, they could control everything and anything they wanted. You were lucky if you got to watch the show. It is a life I never thought I would fall into and now 3 years later, I am one of the top Cam Girls of Sin City.

I didn’t know the game so I learned it, I studied it, and then I became its master.

The red light in the corner blinks, live for the thousands of people watching me through the camera lens. Another hour comes to an end, the show starting to close for the night. I laugh only to be assaulted by the toy, the countdown lights up the television screen. They only have thirty minutes to finish what they want from me.