Forgiveness?

Hot air was all around the room as well as a certain smell.

But, the door had suddenly opened which caused a shriek from the girl that was inside while the Male glanced back.

There stood (Y/n) with a determined face "Lai! I need you!" The girl under the Male tried to cover herself while Laito smiled "Oh? But, Minx-Chanz I'm busy" (Y/n) pursed her lips "C'mon now, you fuck almost every girl here. You'll catch another one later"

The girl that was in the room rolled her eyes "Excuse me, we were do--Shush, Princess. I'm not talkin' to you" (Y/n) grabbed Laito, dragging him out the room while he quickly tried to fix his pants.

~

Laito skidded to a stop as they went to the back of the School. (Y/n) turned back to him as he tilted his head "Minx-Chan, I was almost finished" She laughed as he pouted.

(Y/n) lift up her hands as the lifeless Trees shook around. Laito went over to her, walking next to the girl as they went around the empty Football field. (Y/n) smiled up at him "Lai...I have to say"

"I miss you, Man"

Laito's face dropped slightly "We were best Friends and you left me. We had something...Different, y'know?" (Y/n) scratched her head "I just...I miss us"

"...I..."

Laito looked down to the ground with a frown. (Y/n) looked up to him and stepped forward, hugging him and burying her face in his chest "I mean..It's fine if you didn't want to hang out, you could've told me you weren't feelin' well---No, no. Minx-Chan. I could never leave y--But, you did"

"I know it's all because of what Reiji said an fall that but...You're a Rebel. You still could've said something" Laito gave her a saddened look "...I did it to keep you safe. I didn't want anything to happen to you. Minx-Chan, you don't understand my situation. You could've been killed and not by my Brothers"

"But a force much stronger.."

Laito let out a sigh as he squeezed her "And I couldn't bare to see that. I'd rather never bed a Woman for life than see you dead on my front door step" (Y/n) looked up to him with a joking smile "Aww, to not fuck a bitch again? How sweet" He laughed as she sat her head back in place "My silly little Minx, you're too funny"

Laito pat her head and sat his chin on her head, looking off into the distance as his eyes gave off an ominous glow

Those green eyes narrowed at the two as they watched his Brother caress her

Hold her

Kiss her

It ticked him off. To think, her first kiss would be to him. The one that ruined everything. Yet, she gladly returned the kiss, as if she was welcoming it with open arms. His grip on the door way tighted, the wood becoming crushed.

'But..'

Laito smirked

'Reiji would have to remember'

"Minx-Chan..."

'She was always mine from the beginning'

"Did you own there was going to be dance soon?"

'And I'm destined..'

(Y/n) shook her head "No, actually. When will it be?"

'To make her stay with me'

Laito chuckled "Next week. I'll take you as an apology and you have no other say!"

"Lai~"

'Even if I'll have to play dirty'