She's Mine (The receipts😏)

(This is probably not gonna be kinky, but there will be an after care scene in this)

                 You grabbed her by the collar as she walked into her room and threw her on the bed, pinning her to it. You began to suck harshly on her neck, making Hermione groan from underneath you. You nipped down her collarbone as you removed her top clothing. You and Hermione had been dating for two months now, but Hermione still hadn't told you one thing. She was a virgin.

                     You kissed under her chin, making Hermione giggle. You took her bottom lip between your bottom teeth, making Hermione flush heavily. You began caressing her sensitive spots, like that one spot on her hipbone, her breasts, and her thighs. "Did Ron ever touch you like this?" You asked, feeling bitter that the weasle had dated her before you.

                      Hermione shook her head, looking embarassed. "Actually, I'm a..." she trailed off, hoping you'd get what she was trying to say. Luckily, you weren't that stupid and knew what she meant. "You're a virgin?" you asked, making sure you were thinking about this the correct way. Hermione nodded, unsure of your reaction. You kissed her gently, your eyes soft as you looked at her. "I'll be gentle. Don't worry."

                 You unhooked the clasps of Hermione's bra slowly, kissing her breasts as they spilled out of it. You ran your tongue over her nipple, Hermione's moans encouraging you. With your other hand, you fondled with her other nipple, while you kissed all over her breasts. You gave her other nipple the same treatment with your tongue as you fondled with the nipple you previously had your mouth on.

                You began to lower your mouth down her stomache, sucking, nipping, and licking her sensitive area on her hipbone, her moans getting deeper and louder as you neared her heat. You pulled her pants and panties down, pulling them over her ankles as your tongue brushed her wet folds. "F-fuck..." you heard her moan as you slid your tongue into her entrance.

                 You ran your tongue along her walls until she reached her climax, you swallowing her cum. She let out a light hiss of discomfort as you very gently slid a finger into her. You waited a moment to let her adjust to it, then you slowly began to slide in and out of her, her hisses of pain becoming loud moans of pleasure. You began to pick up the pace, Hermione's hips now bucking for more. You inserted a second finger, making Hermione moan loudly.

                 You thrusted in a third finger, filling Hermione with complete ecstasy. "FUCK~! Y/N!" She screamed your name as she reached her second orgasm of the day. You slowed down to help her ride it out, then you licked your fingers off, giving the exhausted girl a long, hard kiss on the lips. "You sleepy now?" Hermione nodded, yawning as you mentioned it. You tucked her into bed, kissing her head. "I'll be here when you wake up." Hermione nodded, then let herself drift off into tempting darkness.

___________________

                  Hermione stirred as you gently prodded her awake. "Mph...Why'd you wake me up?" she asked, face buried into her pillow. You chuckled as she sat up. "I brought you food from the Great Hall." You giggled, handing her the plate, cuddling her from behind. Hermione slowly ate her food as you kissed her cheek lightly and gave her small, sensual touches. Hermione giggled as you buried her nose in her neck, then you lifted it up to whisper into her ear. "You were really good at withstanding that. Two orgasms, first time, and you didn't really complain when it started to hurt. You did really well baby. I'm proud of you."

              Hermione put away her food and drank some water, only to curl into you. You kissed her head softly. Only then did she actually wake up enough to realize you were in a sports bra and shorts. She breathed in your scent as she felt herself drift away again. This time in your arms. And this time, it felt like home.