•CHAPTER 26•

"Yule ball"

---

Amora nervously left there carriage and headed through the empty corridors to the ball. Everyone who wasn't a champion or their date have been moved inside the hall by Professor McGonagall.

Moment before they turned the corner Fleur whispered comforting words to Amora to calm her nerves.

Cedric's eye widened in aw as Amora slowly stepped towards him, one of her arms linked with Fleurs. Her hair in sleek thick curls that travelled down her back, her top fitted dress showing a little cleavage and a flowy bottom covered in sparkles from top to bottom.

"Your so beautiful..." he smiled when she reached him, his breath slightly taken away by her appearance.

Amora blushed slightly, "your not to bad your self."

He offered his hand to her, which she gladly took, and he led her towards the other champions and their dates that where stood in line behind each other. They stood behind Krum and Hermione and in front of Harry and Parvati, with Fleur and Roger taken the lead. All the girl stood gracefully on the left hand side.

"Nervous?" Cedric whispered, noticing the way she kept tapping her foot on the cobble floor.

She glances at him, "a little."

Suddenly the doors of the hall opened slowly, showing the hall fully decorated for the ball. Snowflakes slowly falling from above and enlarge Christmas trees around the room covered in thick snow.

Cedric squeezed her hand, "you'll be fine."

Everyone student gathered around forming a passage way for the champions and their partners walked threw, receiving claps as they did.

Excited and nervous, Amora and Cedric look for their friends among the hundreds of students to give them as smile.

The when suddenly quiet as the four sets of partners found a space. Amora looked up at Cedric giving him a slight smile, as he placed one of his hands on her her waist and other on top of her arm, her loose grip around the top of his arm.

Professor Flitwick lightly tapped wand in the air, causing the orchestra to start playing the upbeat waltz.

Amora was surprised at how both teens didn't come close to stepping in each other's toes, both gliding across the ballroom floor.

Amora giggles as lightly grips her ribs lifted her in the air, twirling her around and placing her down gently on the ground, as they reconnected their arms to continue dancing as one.

Dumbledore joined the students in the floor with McGonagall stepping out together, moving on the floor together.

Cedric twirled her under his arm, her blonde hair dancing around making her hair look like a halo. Neither could remove the grins that where plastered on their faces. The dance floor full of students now.

"Just letting you know," Cedric suddenly said, "you really are stunning tonight."

Amora blushed, turning her head slight so he could see the crimson pink forming across her cheeks, " and your quite handsome."

He smiles, "how can anyone look good in dress robes thought."

Amora giggles, "I know a certain champion that can pull it off."

---

The weird sister appeared on the stage, all in black outfits and makeup, playing loud and aggressive music making all the teens scream while dancing.

"You all have to come to France!" Fleur exclaimed, to the group of people she was with. Including, Amora, Cedric, Krum, Hermione, Natalia, Gabrielle and Herbert.

"And Bulgaria," Krum added, his sentence laced with him thick accent.

Cedric smiled, along with the others, knowing his friends and Amora got on like a house on fire. I mean the entire point of the tournament was international magical cooperation.

The great hall was mostly empty, suddenly a slow song played in the background, a few couples dancing along to it. Cedric looked down at Amora's small figure with a grin, "may I have this Dance?"

Amora gripped his hand, letting herself be guided to the dance floor by Cedric, the other couples of the group joining them.

Hermione turned to Fleur, "what's up with them?"

"Amora likes him, she's never put boy as a priority until she met him," Fleur explained.

"They obviously like each other," Hermione said, laughing.

Krum asked, "so are they dating or not?"

"They have too!" Natalia whispered excitedly.

The group cooed at the teens dancing together, watching Amora float into the air again, her hand finding Cedric's shoulders as he lifted her, spinning her around.

The band stung their last couple chords, making multiple couples stop and clapping as they bowed.

Hermione sent Fleur a quick thumbs up, without Cedric or Amora notice as they where still wrapped u pin each other dancing as one. The periwinkles dressed girl pulled out her wand and uttered a
Unfamiliar spell.

Cedric looked up making him smirk at the sight, "Amora?"

She hummed, looking up at him give him her full attention. Making her notices the blooming flower above them, mistletoe.

"May I?" He asked politely, bending down slightly.

She nodded slowly, making him pull her into him and bend down to her level. Connecting their lips for a short but sweet kiss. Making the group of friends clap and cheer for them.

Amora lightly pulled back, resting her head on Cedric's chest hearing his heartbeat.

---

Inspiration - SoVYoo

---