Daily Training

I took the things the characters said from the manga almost exactly. I do not own the manga, but I want it to be accurate and not completely off the storyline. It will go off the story line some though, so stay tuned for some twists maybe.

"Ok thank you, sir, " I walked to the front of the classroom and he sighed, "Mr. Aizawa not Sir." I looked at him as he fell asleep after saying that. 'He was more lively when I first showed up.' I took the tie put off my hair and looked at it as shook my head. "My name is Tanjiro Kamado. I have a long story of why I am here, so let's get started."

"Well I should have told some of you that I already met this, but I wasn't sure if I was aloud to. You see I am from a different universe and a different year. You all have quirks and that stuff. In my universe I have demons and stuff like that. I should have said some of this earlier and I am sorry for deceiving you, " I briefly explained with a bow.

The whole class looked at me in disbelief almost as I look around the room. A small guy with balls on his head raised his hand. "Do you have a question?" I tilt my head a little as he nods.

"Yes, Do you know anything about this world or how you got here?" I shake my head slightly and sigh, "Nope, I do not. I do have a slight idea, but I am not sure if it is right and if it is... then this might be bad." I grit my teeth as I turn to my seat and sit down. Mr. Aizawa wakes up and a blond haired guy bursts through the door. " I am here!" the freakishly tall man says with his hands on his hips. I raise my hand looking at him and he points at me.

"Do you have a question Tanjiro?" I flinch a little when he knows my name. "Yes, I do. Who are you? How do you know my name?" I said with a little bit of a glare not trusting him yet noticeing something off with his smell. "Well I am All Might. I have heard your situation and learned your name for class, " he smiled as Aizawa slugged put of the classroom and slept next to the door.

"Today we are doing battle training so get your costumes or in your case Tanjiro your UA jumper and head outside to the training ground!" All Might spoke boldly as everyone got up and I just followed the crowed getting dressed and heading out beside Deku. I didn't know where to go so I just stood back in the middle. People around me where talking and all I was doing was thinking of Nezuko, Zenitzu, and Inosuke.

Soon my thoughts where cut off by al loud voice again, "Alright we are all here then. Looking good!" He peered over to Deku and the aura around him changed when he noticed his ear things that look almost like his hair spikes. 'They abviouslly have some sort of connection and tie with each other. All might is also clearly hiding something like an injury too. His powerful aura keeps decreasing around him.' I snap out of my thoughts as he speaks again,

"You will be moving to a step two today. We will be doing an anti-personnel battle training. Villians are commonly found outdoors, but statistically the most heinous villians are more likely to appear indoors. Between confinement, house, and black market deals. In this hero filled society the cleverist villians lurk indoors. Now you will be split into villian teams and hero teams and face off in two-on-two battles." Once All Might stopped talking people started to ask questions and All Might stopped them.

"Listen up! Here's the deal. The villians will be hiding a nuclear weapons in the hideout. The heros have to go in and take care of it. The heros have a limited amount of time to either capture the villians or secure the weapon. The villians must capture the heros or protect the weapon till the time is up." Deku nodded "Makes sense because pros will often have to team up with heros from other agencies on the spot during emergencies. I am sorry for getting ahead of myself myself. My mistake." Deku quickly realized that he started this out loud again and shut up to get on with the class.

"Your battle partners will be decided by pulling lots, so let's get started." Everyone gathered as rheots where pulled. 'Group A is Deku and Uraraka. Group B is Todoroki and Shoji. Group C is Momo and Mineta. Group D is Iida and Bakugou. Poor Iida. Group E is my Mina and Aoyama. Group F is Sato and Koda. Group G is Jirou and Denki. Group H is Tsuyu and Tokoyami. Group I is Hagukure and Ojiro. Group J is Kirishima and Sero. Where am I?' I thought reading off the list and walking to All Might.

"Sir, I am not on the list, " I looks up to him as he looked at me then the list. "Oh I am sorry young Tanjiro I must have missed you. I thought I had everyone down, but I guess not. At the end we will put together two teams of people who aren't very hurt for a round d to add you in. I am sure Bakugou or Momo would be happy to have another round even more one with you, " All Might patted my head as I nodded. "Alright, thank you."

I walked to the waiting room with the cameras to watch the first round. Deku and Uraraka as the heros. Bakugou and Iida as the villians. The atmosphere in the room is really intense everyone, but me knows the relationship between Deku and Bakugou is not good. The match had just started and Bakugou already flew around the corner heading face to face with Deku. Uraraka ran off while Bakugou and Deku started dueling it out.

"I guess they don't have a good atmosphere, " I mumble watching the screens as Momo said something beside me. "Nope not at all. Bakugou is really rude and apparently has been bullying Deku for years now even before they got their quirks, " Momo looked at me for a second then back to the screens. "Wow, I mean I knew he was a jerk just not that bad." It didn't take that long and Uraraka had found Iida and the nuclear weapon on the fifth floor in the center room.

Iida seemed to be mumbling to himself self very stiff and serious about his role. Uraraka got caught and Iida seemed to have taken account of her quirk and cleaned up everything on the floor. Deku started to run from Bakugou to think of a plan. And ran to a new spot to fight. Bakugou caught up easily and made a huge explotion trying to hit Deku with it. Deku counter attacks and it makes enough of a distraction for Uraraka. In her moment of chance she tried to levitate herself and get the weapon secured.

Iida ran past her and took the weapon away. Deku ran thinking and coming up with a plan. Getting caught in a corner he and Bakugou attack each other. Deku does it upwards as Uraraka holds onto a pillar breaking the floor and the pillar letting her use her quirk. She lightens the pillar and his flying rocks towards Iida. She quickly flies over to the wepon and secures it. Deku goes to the nurses office and the others go to the camera room.

"The VIP of this battle was Iida. Can anyone tell me why?" All Might said lighting up Iida's face and looking around the class. I raised my hand along with Momo and he called on me. "Well Iida took account Uraraka's quirk and he adapted to the situation the best. He was a bit stiff and over the top, " I added as Iida was obviously happy. "Does anyone have anything else to add?" All Migraines asked peering around the room looking at Momo and pointing to her.

"What else would you like to add Momo." Momo put her hand down and looked to Uraraka and Bakugou. "Well Uraraka's last attack was too risk especially if it was a real wepon. Midoriya and Bakugou both seemed to be driven by emotion rather than their actual fight, " Momo added to what I said and Bakugou rolled his eyes. The other rounds weren't as long as there round. Todoroki has a strong quirk and it would be more strong if he used the fire side for other things than just melting his ice.

Soon it was up to me and we where put into teams of capable people. The hero group Me and Momo, and the villian group Bakugou and Mina. Soon the villians were done hiding there wepon and I stepped out into the sun. "Ok then let's do this."

If you have any suggestions or anything please like comment. I don't really have much else to add thank you for reading this.
~Anime_Moonligt
Word Count: 1557 Words