Four

He walked into the school with his head higher than ever. He's not exactly used to the people staring at him, but he can most definitely get used to people fearing him or not knowing what to do near him. After a while of walking into the school, up the stairs and to the left, Yoongi suddenly remembered the first time he tried going to his locker. When he had ran into the mean Coke boy.

  Yoongi smiled to himself at the memory, such a stupid first impression but funny nonetheless. Maybe it's because of the medicine, but he just can't find himself being scared of the Alpha. Even after he found out that Jungkook was a True Alpha.

  No fear.

  And as he pulls his books out of his locker and makes his way to his first class, he can't stop thinking about how odd it is. He had seen Jungkook. He's got muscles, but something about him just seems not so scary. Like the whole school is scared of him for no reason. But maybe it's a rookie mistake. Maybe Yoongi just hasn't seen him in action.

  He shouldn't test it.

  Even if nobody knows what Yoongi is, he's still an Omega. He still is no match and he still has no courage to stand up and deliberately make a True Alpha pissed off at him. So he'll just go up to Jungkook one last time once he gets to his first class. He'll take Namjoon's notes from him and leave it at that. Once he takes the notes, he's done. No more setting himself up for trouble.

  Yoongi walked into the class and instantly glanced back to Jungkook's seat. He wasn't there yet, but Seokjin and Hoseok were. Hoseok was sitting in front of Jin, faced towards Jin and stealing some breakfast muffin from him as Jin swatted at him. Yoongi smiled as Seokjin laughed to himself.

  "You bully." He said to Hoseok as he turned and stuffed some muffin in his mouth.

  These people are definitely someone Yoongi will be friends with. They're fun.

  "Oh, look." Seokjin held his muffin closer to his own chest. "Yoongi's here." Hoseok turned around to look up at Yoongi as he walked to the desk next to Seokjin's again.

  "Good morning." Hoseok smiled a bright smile for the whole world to see, how bright and wide. Like a sun smiling at him.

  "Morning." Yoongi pulled out his binder for his last class. Hoseok and Seokjin looked at his binder in confusion, but Yoongi continued to open it. As if on cue, Yoongi looked up at the classroom door. There stood Jungkook, walking in with that same girl attached to his hip like a leech. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as they both walked by him.

  He reached for Jungkook.

  He reached his hand up and he grabbed Jungkook's wrist, instantly making Seokjin choke on his muffin. Jungkook removed his hand from Yuri's lower back and he turned to Yoongi, his eyes slightly wide as he looked down at his wrist. Yoongi was confused by himself, his whole body lighting on fire.

  His body shuddered.
Maybe Yoongi is scared of Jungkook..

  Yuri turned around, clearly confused as to why Jungkook removed his hand from her back and why he was stopping suddenly. She looked down at Yoongi's hand and swatted it away. Yoongi hadn't even realized that he and Jungkook had both froze in place. He was just focused on how stupid he was.

  He basically pulled Jungkook back. Why the fuck did he do that? That's obviously not okay. And judging by the look on Yuri's face, she was mad that he had touched Jungkook.

  "Don't fucking touch him like that." Yuri eyed Yoongi. "Who the fuck are you?" She asked, then hid behind Jungkook a little bit as she clearly couldn't sense the Omega. "Babe, let's sit down. Get away from him."

  Yoongi clenched his fist as he looked up into Jungkook's eyes. He knew he wouldn't like this fucking girl. She already thinks he's trying to pick a fight for no reason.

  "Hey, hey." Yoongi heard a familiar voice coming from behind him. He immediately looked back, glancing up at Suk-Yeong, who Yoongi didn't even notice was in this class. Suk-Yeong walked up to Yoongi and placed his hand on his shoulder. "No fighting here." He said to Yuri and Jungkook. "I'm sure Yoongi meant no harm. Look at him." He reached his hand to Yoongi's chin, forcing Yoongi to look up at him.

  This made Yoongi feel weird.

  Being forced to look into Suk-Yeong's eyes, having his hand gripping onto him as if showing off how well he can control what Yoongi does. He feels like an Omega.

  Suk-Yeong leaned closer to Yoongi, his face inching closer. "He means no harm."

  "Just let him go." Jungkook finally spoke, reaching out to Suk-Yeong's wrist and pulling it away from Yoongi's face. Yoongi let his head drop, ashamed that he didn't even speak up for himself. "You two are being ridiculous." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at Suk-Yeong, then at Yuri. "All he wants is the stupid notes that I borrowed. Fuck."

  Jungkook glared at Suk-Yeong.

  "You need to stop going around acting like you own this place." He told Suk-Yeong. "You don't fucking know what he is."

  Yoongi liked the sound of that. That means Jungkook does at least sort of fear him because he doesn't know what he is. Good.

  "Nah, Jungkook." Suk-Yeong wrapped his arm around Yoongi again. It felt odd. "Me and Yoongi are good. Right Yoongi?" He asked, putting Yoongi on the spot. Fuck.

  "Um.." Yoongi hated how many eyes were on him right now. The whole class was watching, listening. And for what? It's dumb. "Sure."

  Suk-Yeong smiled. "See?" He looked back at Jungkook, who merely scoffed.

  "Yeah right." Jungkook muttered, then looked down at Yoongi. "I'll give you the notes later, since the whole damn class feels the need to be listening and watching right now." He turned around without another word, walking right by Yuri, who was still glaring at Yoongi.

  Yoongi turned back around in his desk, watching as Seokjin and Hoseok turned back as well, not needing to say a word.

  Well, that went pretty well.

~