| introduction |

the lies ...

 — the pain

the pain ...

— the humiliation

the humiliation ...

 "That son of a bitch!" Charlotte yelled out in pain

"That son of a bitch!" Charlotte yelled out in pain. Tears were flowing down her face, she could barely breathe so her best friend Kylie rubbed circles into her back.

"I go on," Charlotte tried to choke out words. "Shh," Kylie calmly hushed her, "Just breathe."

In the other room Kris Jenner and Khloe Kardashian sat in Kris's office discussing the recent scandal. "What does she even say to the public?" Khloe asked her mother.

"You should help her," Kris ignored Khloe's question, "You've been through the same thing."

"Mom. Tristan cheated on me, that's pain. Chris cheated on her, and got another girl pregnant, that's heartbreak," Khloe told her mother.

"I think she should just stay quiet, hopefully Chris will come out and say something and dig a bigger hole for himself," Kanye walked into Kris's office with Kim.

"I'm surprised you're here and not banging down Chris's front door," Khloe told Kanye. She could see his jaw tense before he said, "Trust me. I thought about it."

"I go on one damn tour," Charlotte stumbled into the room. Kim's heart shattered at the sight of Charlotte. Her eyes were red and swollen from the tears, her cheeks were tear stained, her nose was red as a firetruck. 

"I go on one tour, to further my career. After two years of being a stay at home mother who supported his career. And now, I'm the bad guy. I'm the one who' hasn't shown him enough love," Charlotte shook her head as she tried to hold back tears.

Khloe walked up to Charlotte and wrapped her arms around her sister, "You're okay." Khloe hugged Charlotte close to her. "I know how you're feeling, the betrayal is unlike any pain."

"No," Charlotte shook her head, "That bitch was in my house. I saw her."

"Saw who?" Kris asked her adopted daughter from behind her work desk.

"Ammika. The bitch Chris got pregnant. She was in my house when I came home one day, and Chris tried to tell me it was one of his friend's girl," Charlotte sobbed, "I fucking knew."

Everyone stood around Charlotte speechless, they had no clue what to say. They didn't think anything they would say could even make her feel better.

"I'm done," Charlotte wiped the tears from her eyes, "I'm done with him. I've stood by his side through so much shit, I've dealt with so much. He's broken everything."

"I'm going to our house, and I'm packing everything. Lucious's stuff too, I don't care what he has to say to me," Charlotte started to breathe and calm down.

"When you wanna do that?" Kanye asked Charlotte. "Right now," She told him before she walked off towards the front door.

"Oh, so, right now right now?," Kylie asked Charlotte as she jogged to keep up with the now angry blonde.