I feel different

Molly bit her lip as she watched them walk by. They were so bloody attractive to her. Sure, they probably had no idea what left and right was, but they were so hot in her eyes. She just melted whenever they grazed her shoulder.

"Are you looking at Kaelyn?" Roxie nudged Molly.

"Um... no," Molly looked back down at her homework.

"Do you like her?" Roxie giggled.

"No... that's weird," Molly laughed nervously. "Thats gay."

"What's so wrong with that?" Roxie asked.

"Well, because..." Molly started, but realized that she had no where to go with the sentence. "Look, I love boys."

"But, do you think they're cute?" Roxie asked.

"Yeah," Molly said nervously.

"Name one," Roxie interrogated.

"Come on, that's mean," Molly laughed awkwardly. "They're all dumb as doorknobs."

"So is Kaelyn and you still have gooey eyes for her," Roxie snickered.

"Fine," Molly looked at her. "Maybe I think she's attractive... but that doesn't mean anything."

Roxie laughed and nodded. "Alright."

"Please don't tell anyone," Molly begged.

"I won't," Roxie said. "I promise."

***

"Harry?" Molly walked up to Harriette, who was using a beating stick to hit bludgers at a wall.

"Busy," she replied.

"It's kind of serious," Molly said.

"What could possibly be more serious than me playing all-around next game?" Harriette asked.

"When did you start liking boys?" Molly asked.

"I hate boys," Harriette responded.

"Really?" Molly sighed a breath of relief.

"Yeah... they make such a big deal when you like them," Harriette said.

"Well... I..." Molly started. "...I think I'm gay."

"What?" Harriette turned and looked at her.

"I'm sorry," Molly began to cry.

"Why would you be sorry?" Harriette set the beating stick down and stopped the buldger in mid-air. She walked over to Molly and embraced her. "You don't need to be sorry."

Molly kept crying. "There's something wrong with me."

"No, there's not," Harriette shook her head and held Molly's shoulders. "How long have you thought that?"

"Well, for all my life... I was just told that I should like boys, so I thought that I was just supposed to," Molly cried. "But, I never actually did. Sure, some of them were nice, but I just didn't like them like that... and a couple of weeks ago Roxie called me out for staring at Kaelyn... and I thought about it for so long that I've always looked at girls that way."

"It's okay, Molly," Harriette smiled. "This is just a piece of who you are. You're so many other things... and this doesn't change anything. You're still a pain in my arse."

Molly laughed and wiped her tears away. "Don't tell mum and dad."

"I won't," Harriette shook her head. "I would never do that to you."

Molly hugged Harriette again and they stood there for a few minutes.

"Ya know, I always thought I would talk to my sister about boys," Harriette chuckled. Molly looked up at her. "But, this is better. Because now we won't fight over them."

Molly laughed. "Give Violet a few years."

***

A/N: I would just like to say that I am not part of the LGBTQ+ community. I consider myself an ally and I have numerous friends who have told me their coming out stories. I have done a lot of research to make this the most accurate coming out story I can. If this offended anyone in anyway, I am very sorry, and it truly was not my intention. I always knew I wanted Molly to be gay because of the lack of representation I felt was in the Harry Potter universe. I love you all, and thank you so much for reading this story. It will be coming to its conclusion in a couple of weeks, so I hope you all stick it out until the end. And Happy New Year! ❤️