Chapter fourteen

WARNING; public sex, choking, usage of sex toy in public

~~~

You arrive at Rossi's house and as usual Spencer opens your door for you and lead you up to the door. Right as your about to knock Spencer grabs your hand and pulls you close to him, the heat resonating off your bodies.

"Every moan or small gasp I hear out of you tonight earns you a spanking, understand?" He asks using his fingers to pull your face closer to his

"Yes, Doctor" you tease running your hands down his body.

He glared at you and flips the vibrator on inside you causing you to gasp and throw you head back in instant pleasure.

"I thought you would know better than to tease me right now" he watches as you unfold in front of him

"I'm sorry, I'll be good" you try to sound as contained as possible

"Good girl" he flips off the vibrator and you catch your breath before the door flies open.

"Yay you guys are finally here, come on in the whole team is already seated" Penelope shouts out. You smile at her and walk in with Spencer, hoping to god that she didn't see anything.

"Ciao amiche, welcome!" Rossi cheers fretting both of you

"Hey!" you walk up and hug Rossi and greet the rest of the team before sitting in your seats. You sat on the end next to Spencer.

You all have small talk before Rossi brings out the food. It was a very fancy Spaghetti that he homemade.

"So Y/n and Spencer, what's going on between you two. It's like you guys go everywhere together all of the sudden" Derek questions the both of you

"We just live close together and it's better to have company" you shrug looking at Spencer

"Mmm okay" Derek says not sounding totally sold. Spencer looks back at you and flicks on the vibrator making you kick your leg up and hit the table. Everyone looks over at you confused on what happened

"S-sorry something brushed my f-foot and scared me" you hold your breath trying to keep yourself from moaning in front of everyone. You quickly grab a bite of your food to choke down the moan in your throat. You swallow your food and he clicks the vibrator to a higher setting. You bring your finger to your mouth and but down to distract yourself. You bit your finger so hard you wonder if it would draw blood. It began to be to much and you bring your hand down to his thigh and grip it as tight as you could hoping he would get the message. Instead of stoping he leaves it on inside of you and chuckles to himself as he watches you struggle to keep your moans to yourself.

"Y/n you good, you look really red" Prentiss says looking concerned

"Oh yeah" you fake cough to get Spencer to stop, "I'm just a little hot is all"

Spencer flicks it off getting the message and you breath out in relief.

"I'll be right back i'm gonna go get some air" you stand up straightening out your dress and walking to the bathroom. Spencer watching you the entire time admiring how good your ass looked in the dress. In need of more you quickly pull out your phone and text him.

You: You have 5 seconds to get into the bathroom before I finish myself off

He readjusts himself and stands up to follow after you.

"I'm gonna go make sure she's okay" he tells the team before meeting you in the bathroom.

He walks in and locks the door before you slam his back against the door and connecting your lips to his. You moan into his mouth as he grips your ass and pulls up one of your legs to rest on his hip. He trails down your neck leaning you back.