Chapter 1

One second I am lying in my hospital bed with stage 4 breast Cancer watching my favorite show for the millionth time. 

I hated the ending the Mikaelson's had and wished I could ring the writers' heads together but sadly that wasn't possible from my hospital bed. 

I spent the next few hours forgetting about my problems and just enjoying the show.

I went to sleep that night thinking I would wake up the next day in my hospital bed and everything would be the same as the last year. I was so fucking wrong.

There was a single moment when I was sleeping where it felt like I was falling into an abyss.

Next thing I know I open my eyes to see complete never-ending darkness. It almost looks like the empty in supernatural. 

I turned around in a circle trying to see anything but coming up with nothing. 

I felt a burning anger course through my veins as I realized this was it.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? THIS IS DEATH!? I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT. I FOLLOWED THE LAWS, I WAS A NICE PERSON, A LOVING DAUGHTER, A GOOD SISTER. DOES NONE OF THAT MATTER!?" I screamed into the blackness around me while waving my arms around angrily. It's not like anyone can hear me in this fucked up place.

"Yes actually, it does" I hear a woman's voice say behind me making me jump in the air like a scared cat

I immediately turned around to see who the voice belonged to. 

It was a woman with dark curly hair wearing leather skin-tight clothes with a kind smile that made no sense with her badass appearance.

She gave a small laugh at my shocked face "I know you're confused

She gave a small laugh at my shocked face "I know you're confused. But you died, I'm giving you another chance" she said good-naturedly. 

My heart would have started racing in excitement if it was still beating. I could live again? Have another chance? What's the catch? Oh, who the hell cares it's another chance at life. 

I tried not to show how eager I was but she could obviously tell.

I took a deep breath "what is the catch? Will I remember this life?" I ask curiously as I tried my best to stay calm

She smirked at me "I knew I chose right with you, you're smart. I like that" she said with a slightly proud look on her face. 

I gave her a mildly offended look "what the hell do you mean you chose correctly?" I ask, with a very confused look on my face.

She giggled at me putting her hand in front of her mouth and shook her head as she looked me over

she took a deep breath and tried to explain "Well, let's just say my job is picking souls and putting them in the proper universe, to help the people in said universe. What I am offering is a chance to be reborn into the vampire diaries universe. You would receive all your memories at the age of 7" she said casually before sitting down onto a chair that wasn't there before.

I blinked at the chair before shrugging "can I get one of those?" I asked casually which earned me a smile and a chair which I gladly sat down on.

Once I sat down there was suddenly a table between us making me stare at it for a second before I shook my head and turned back to the women. 

I took a deep breath as I thought out my options carefully. 

"Would I be able to change things?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

She nodded "of course, but remember the more you change the less you know. One major change to this universe is the fact that there are mates. You will have mates and the way you can tell who your mates are, besides the feeling you will have, you will be born with tattoo-like dots on your left wrist that will indicate how many mates you have and once you meet them the dot becomes initials. Once the bond is completed the initials turn to gold" she said casually like she was making a business proposition. Well I guess she is.

Oh hell, this is too good to turn down but I need some more info first. 

I leaned back in my chair in a casual way but in reality, I was freaking out.

"So you said I will get all my memories when I'm 7 but who will I be? Because I sure as hell don't want to be a human in the supernatural world?" I ask as I clasp my hands together and put them on the table.

She lets out a little laugh at my comment "well fine, since I like you I will make you part of the Taylor line of witches. In this universe, they are the descendants of Arcadius. They are even stronger than the Bennet line. Now do you accept or am I going to have to choose someone else?" she asked, raising an eyebrow in a challenging manner.

I quickly shook my head "no I'll take the deal" I rushed out frantically. I am not losing this chance at a second life. Especially not my fucking dream life.

She smirks at me "good, have fun" she said before waving to me. 

Next thing I know I feel like my entire being set on fire. 

I screamed bloody murder as I felt like I was being burned from the inside out. 

She cringed a bit and leaned away from me "sorry, I never said the process was painless" she said apologetically as I blacked out from the pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you guys think of my explanation? And yes to anyone who has read the traveler this is siena. It's a bit of a peek at my endgame for that book. This will most likely be a hate on Elena fic, at most i will make her tolerable but i have never really liked her so meh. I don't particularly like the salvatores but it really depends how I write them. I'm probably going to breeze thru the beginning to get to the originals because by the title I think you guys know who her mates are.

happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot.