Chapter 2

It was very strange waking up in a seven-year-old body. 

I remembered my childhood and everything that had happened so far in this life but I also had the mentality of a 25-year-old woman. The next few years are going to suck...

One plus was I had very shitty parents so they didn't really notice or care about my sudden ability to read and write and do complex math all of a sudden. 

My dad ran off about a month after my awakening as I like to call it. Good fucking riddance.

My mother was the estranged daughter of the leader of the Taylor coven. 

She was very obviously exiled and hated her life and herself for it. Most likely for screwing my deadbeat sperm donor.

I figured it out from her drunken rants.

She will walk through the house talking to herself at least once a week.

Luckily my grandmother paid for the house and bills to make sure I was taken care of.

I didn't want to think about what my new life would have been like if my mother was in charge of finances.

Currently, she has a part-time job that funds her drinking habit since Gran won't buy her any booze and has groceries delivered every week.

~~~~~~

The worst part was finding out I was friends with the scooby gang. 

I stayed friends with Caroline, me and Bonnie got along well enough with her sensing my magic and almost instantly gravitating towards me. But Elena was a hell no, she was way too bratty and self-absorbed even as a child and I was not dealing with that. The fact she got a happy ending and not the originals was fucking ridiculous.

I honestly became more like a mother to the group of children since mystic falls parents all sucked. 

They were too busy preparing for vampires to actually parent their kids. 

Though they would never actually prepare their kids for vampires. No, that would make too much sense!

One of the first things I did was make a to-do list of all the things I wanted to change and everything I could remember from the shows. By the end, I had a notebook for each show and then another one for just plans.

Since I was so young I spent most of my time parenting the scooby gang and trying to mold them into overall better people but sometimes I wondered if that was a lost cause. Elena definitely is...

I had tried multiple times to get her head out of her ass but every time I made progress her mother would spoil the progress away. Maybe it's just the doppelganger blood? Nah Kat's awesome.

All of my other time was spent planning for the future.

~~~~~~

When I was 12 my grandmother told me about my magic and started training me. 

She said my mother may have been shunned but I was not and I didn't deserve to be stripped of my ancestral rights just because my mother was an idiot.

At the same time, I asked her to pay for combat training of different kinds. I wasn't going to ask my mom, she would just tell me to fuck off and go back to her bottle.

By 14 I had almost complete control of my powers and I could positively say that I was stronger than Bonnie ever was, except when she had the extra powers from the dead witches but that didn't count since it wasn't her power.

My gran taught me the basics and I even had my own garden in the back of my house that had every witchy ingredient I could need as well as vervain and wolfsbane. I even got the herbs that would stop Rayna Cruz's tracking if it was ever needed. (i tried to search what is was but I could only find them labeled as random herbs, I know there is a specific name in the show and I will find out if she ever actually comes up but for now meh, I tried)

After that I studied on my own using the family grimoires and when I needed help I just asked my gran.

I also become proficient in Boxing. Karate, Kickboxing, archery, throwing knives, Krav maga, and even put me through all the same training that a navy seal would endure within reason. 

Some things I couldn't do yet because of my age and size but I was as capable as any 14 year old could be and a hell of a witch to back it up.

Apparently, my influence did help the scooby gang be better people in general, Care had the confidence she never had before and no longer wanted to be like Elena, instead, she wanted to be Caroline Forbes which made me so proud of her and I was definitely making sure nothing happened to my Carebear. I will destroy anyone who touches my blond bombshell!

I was even there for Tyler and gave him the acceptance and reassurance he needed and that shoulder to cry on when his dad would beat him or make him feel horrible about himself. 

As a result, he wasn't a grade-A dick, he was just a regular dick. Progress is progress.

I also made sure to cast a few spells so that his dad stopped abusing him. 

I didn't have as big of an impact on Bonnie since her grams tried left and right to keep her away from me fearing I would actually tell her about magic instead of hinting at it when I was drunk as shit. 

Though I guess I did try and drop hints when she came around me which was every once in a while. Now Elena was a lost cause. She was and will always be a self-centered brat who I am gladly going to hand on a platter to Klaus, though I won't let him kill Jenna since I liked her.

~~~~~~

Once I was 16 my mother ran out just like my dad did. 

Luckily my grandma let me keep the house so yay I now have a house to myself. I am mentally almost 35 now? I lost count after a while. 

By now I had fully formed muscles so all the training finally worked out. I could kill someone in a blink of an eye and successfully kill a vampire not even using my powers.

My powers were the thing I was most proud of though. 

I had no idea how strong the Taylor line was but it was better than I could've ever imagined. 

I could literally teleport and bring back people from the dead with very few consequences. I might have to kill a person but who says they have to be innocent?

I had so much excess magic I started storing the runoff into pendants that either I could use or I could give to others. 

my magic came from mother nature but also cade's realm giving me more than the average witch.

I learned mostly from my grandmother but I did self-teach a lot since she gave me the family grimoires to study. I also copied every spell in them for my own use if I needed it since they were technically my grandmother's grimoires until she passed. And since she is already 200 years old from vitality spells I wasn't waiting for that to happen anytime soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea I ended it there. I didn't know what else to write after that and I was like why not. This was a very broad look on her childhood since I'm not going to make the whole beginning of the book her childhood or anything like that. I do not have that much patience lol. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.