{🍎}Chapter 41: Tour around Night Raven College{🍏}

I woke up in my bedroom where I stretched my arms and saw that I was back at the Night Raven Dorm, however when I was about to leave my bed, I spotted what looked like a plush cat, it was so adorable with it's cape and satchel that I kissed it's forehead and smile.

Roxana: Well hello little one, where did you come from? Hmmm... I'll call you, Dawn

I kissed it's forehead and placed it on my bed once it was fully made, I took a quick shower, get dressed, and went downstairs to eat breakfast with Mae, Lauriam, Grim, and Lea. The others were eating in the dining room so we ate in the lounge.

Lauriam: Oh, Roxie, I want you to take the day off from dancing and your vocal lessons. If you practice too much you'll lose your voice
Roxana: That's true, okay. So what will I do?
Mae: Well you did promised Lea to give him a tour, so why don't you give the boy a tour around the Night Raven College
Roxana: Okay
Lea: I wouldn't mind the tour, just as long as it's just you and I
Roxana: Of course

I stood up to take the dishes to the kitchen, when suddenly, I opened the door and out came Ace, Deuce, Kalim, Epel, and Rook.

Mae: What?! In the name of Maleficent are you morons doing?!
Ace/Decue/Epel: Nothing~
Kalim: We just wanna hear your conversation
Ace/Deuce: WILL YOU BE QUIET?!?!
Mae: You morons know that eavesdropping is bad for you guys to get a strike
Ace/Deuce/Kalim: ?! Mae Senpai
Rook: Now now Bebe Dragon, you didn't say we could eavesdrop on your conversations
Mae:... Fine, you guys are lucky you didn't get a strike, however as of this day forward, No eavesdropping or else
Ace: O-Or else what?
Mae: You'll be sleeping in "The Shed of Shame"

[Lightning occur outside]

Deuce: Where did the lightning come from?
Kalim: Who knows
Lea: Roxie, why don't I help you with the dishes

Lea follows me to the kitchen where we both did the dishes, we chit chat for a bit until Lea finished drying the dishes and I was still washing the dishes until I saw Lea close to my face. I was blushing and he placed the last plate on the dish rack and looked deep into my eyes while I stood there frozen.

Lea: Hey Roxie, Kiss me if I'm wrong but the world is flat right?
Roxana: [blush] [giggles] Nice try Lea, you're not getting a kiss from me
Lea: [sigh] [brush his hair back] Worth a try, but I will admit... To be with you, that's all I want

Now I seriously blushed like a cherry, I hid my face in my hands while Lea laughed, I peeked through my fingers and saw Lea pulled my bangs back and kiss my forehead.

Lea: You're just too cute, Roxie. So, on with the tour?
Roxana: S-S-Sure... I'll even show you all the dorms I was able to tour, for the others we'll have to wait for the "Royal Dorm Tour"
Lea: Cool

I grabbed my coat and Lea got his coat and scarf as we both walked around the Night Raven College, I gave him the tour and introduce him to all the teachers, after that I decided to take him to Heartslabyul first so that he can meet Riddle, Trey, and Cater. When we arrived, I paused and realized that today they were having an Unbirthday Tea Party, so I hope Riddle won't mind Lea and I visiting them.

Roxana: Riddle! Riddle! You here?
Riddle: Oh, Alice, I wasn't expecting you, who's he?
Roxana: Oh, this is Lea, he's a new resident of the Night Raven Dorm and he'll be a second year, so he's still my Senpai
Cater: Hey hey, we should totally take a selfie
Roxana: For sure!

Cater and I stood next to Lea as we pose for the selfie, however Cater switched places and stood next to me so that he could kiss my left cheek while I blush, what made my blush worst is when Lea joined in and kissed my right cheek, I hid my face while feeling steam coming out of my head trying to process this whole thing.