53

JC'S POV

Days later, since the night happened that Nayeon's headache attacked unexpectedly, i noticed that both of them slowly getting back together.

Even though sometimes i see Nayeon still hesitating to respond Shia of being sweet with her, because obviously she still doesn't remember their past, i am still happy to see them both getting back on what they have started before.

Even in the dining, you can always hear Nayeon's loud laughter, especially when my idiot bestfriend will make a joke to Nayeon.

Nana Lena said that Shia's joke was lame as always but Nayeon still laughs at her jokes, so nana Lena confirmed that Nayeon conceive's Shia during her pregnancy.

It was just recently that i found out the meaning of what nana Lena had said, that's why Nayeon is always angry at Shia because Nayeon is conceiving my bestfriend while the latter is still in the first stage of her pregnancy.

And it's a good thing my friend's patience is really wide and she still handled all the trials that comes in her life especially with Nayeon, she never really let go of her but instead, she loves Nayeon even more.

"Bud, could you get a towel for Nayeon? I forgot to bring extra one." I turned my head to Shia while i was busy grilling some pork barbecue at the beach.

We're currently at the beach having a little picnic since Nayeon wanted to go swimming even if she's afraid of the seawater.

I don't know what's the reason why the idol is afraid of the seawater but thankfully, Shia was just right there for her, who always watch or guide Nayeon in the water.

"Kristoff, go get a towel for Ms.Nayeon." I ordered him but the latter only gave me a smirk.

"As what i've heard from young boss, she mentioned only your name and not my name." He blurted out as he was busy munching some fruits that Nayeon gives him.

"Fuck you!" I said to him and giving him a death glare but the asshole just stood up and sat beside Nayeon who currently playing with with the two dogs, Kookeu and Zoe.

I gave him a middle finger signed and marched to the house angrily.

The only thing that i can't punch that asshole right away because he's always been with Nayeon the whole time.

He really knew that i can't do whatever i wanted to do to him because he has his alas, Im Nayeon.

He became Nayeon's sidekick since the day Shia and her getting closer again.

He always makes Nayeon laughs like that other asshole, Shia.

As i already got the towel and went back, i handed it to Nayeon where Kristoff was also sitting beside her, making corny jokes again.

I intentionally landed my palm on his face too hard which the latter was surprised of the sudden slap.

"Oppps i didn't see you there." I smirkingly muttered and he glared at me like he was ready to kill me.

"What is wrong with you?!!" He pissingly mouthed as he stood up and was ready to punch in my face which Nayeon looked at us with confusion in her eyes.

"You two, separate now!" Shia ordered us but the two of us didn't budge.

"Oh...I already saw this scene before..." Nayeon absentmindedly blurted out as she was looking up to us and feels like she really wanted to be the referee between us.

(A/N: Remember when Nayeon said to her fans to "fight! fight!" when a fan shouted saranghae but the other fan finished the sentence and shouted saranghae at the fanservice? Yeah, she really looked like on this part!)