-1-

Sykkuno's Pov

Crushes, I've never really had one, I was always afraid that they would never return my feelings if I ever confessed to one. I'm personally afraid  of love, I've seen how it can end horribly with pain.

I was walking to the spot where the school bus picks most of the students up, it was a short walk, but it always got me going in the mornings. It was always so calming, little rays of sunlight shone through the small cracks between the tree leaves, a cool breeze flowing through my hair. It was honestly the only thing I look forward to in the morning.

I see my best friend Rae waving at me, signalling to me that bus had arrived, I sprinted towards her and we got on together. "Morning Sykkuno! How are you this morning?" She had her usual energy in her voice, I liked that about her, always energetic and positive. "I'm doing great, Rae." I wasn't sure on how to answer her, nothing was specifically different today.

We see Toast at the very back of the bus, his usual seat, we both sat next to him and the bus slowly drove off. Toast was like a brother to me, always taking care of me and defending me from mean people, it's been great to have a friend like him, not forgetting Rae of course. She was just as nice as Toast, just more pumped up then both of us.

"I've heard there's a new person joining us today! Everyone's been talking about it because he has a really cool voice!" I haven't heard about that yet, maybe they're nice? "Well hopefully they don't cause trouble, I've had enough of class rioting for this month." Toast said in stern tone, he doesn't really like loud people, kinda like me, just that he has no problem being around them. "I just hope we get along, I really wanna make friends with them." I tug at my scarf, waiting for them to reply. "I'm sure you'll get along fine Sykkuno, Besides, you're really fun to be around!" Rae pat my back while saying that. "Just make sure you don't let them take advantage of you, You're too nice sometimes." Toast looked at me with a softened expression. "Okay dad." Rae said unamuzed and rolled her eyes, the both start having a small squabble, I cover my mouth and giggled.

We headed into our class after putting away some study materials into our lockers, only a handful of people were there, us included. We usually sat next to each other so it wasn't going a boring wait for lessons to start. There was some chatter in the room here and there, the teacher came in and set up her laptop before heading to the front of the class, I noticed someone standing outside the classroom but looked back at the teacher. "Alright everyone, we have a new student, his name is Corpse, don't leave a bad impression on him." Corpse wore a black fabric mask as well as an eye-patch on his right eye, he had really curly hair and it looked a little messy, but it looked good on him. he looked uncomfortable being in front of the class, I understand that feeling, I wouldn't want to be in front of the class with all eyes on me too, it's nerve-wracking.

Corpse's Pov

I had transferred to a new school this month, I honestly hated the idea but I had to, I wanna be at home with my cat Bingus right now, instead I'm standing Infront of this big school, I headed inside and went to the office to ask for directions, this school is huge and I don't want to be walking around it confused.

The teacher, which I assumed was our homeroom teacher, lead me to the class, she told me to stand outside and she would signal me to enter. I could see that the class was packed, there was audible talking from everyone, the teacher got everyone's attention and started to announce. "Alright everyone, we have a new student, his name is Corpse, don't leave a bad impression on him." I walked into the classroom and I got mixed looks from everyone, It wasn't obvious but I was sweating a little and I was fidgeting with my hood strings. I wanna die right now.

Everyone was looking at me except for one person, he was wearing a lime and green striped scarf and a blue sweater. He took a few glances before looking down at his hands. The teacher pointed to a seat Infront of the scarfed boy. I walked briskly towards the seat and settled down, the teacher then started lesson. I can't wait to go home.

--------

Yayyy first chapter done hhh, I'm surprised I managed to write 798 words.

I decided not to put Corpse's name as Adam because I'm not used to it and it's kinda confusing for me.

I'll post a second part later sjsjs

-Author