🌹13

There were Taeyong and Jeno in the meeting room with their clients from China."I really like it.The proposal is very well made" Kun said in satisfaction as Taeyong looked at Jeno proudly.

"Thank you Kun" Taeyong said and they proceed with the projects and stuffs.After they finished, they went out for their lunch.

"Hyung.Can I say something?" Jeno asked and the older chuckled."Yah just say it.Why you ask like your my butler or something?" Taeyong shook his head and Jeno pursed his lips before continuing his sentence.

"Why don't you fire Eunmi noona?" he asked and Taeyong froze on his actions.

"I'm not saying that you should fire her because of your breakup but don't you think she can do anything to get you back after she knew you will be the owner of the company after uncle retirement?" Jeno asked and Taeyong nodded his head.

"I did gave a thought about that.But I don't have enough proof nor valid reason to fire her" he sighed and Jeno bit his lips in nervousness.

"But I think you should hyung.Because she's inciting Mark hyung to join her plan"

A few hours later, they went back to their hotel freshened up with showers before chilling in Taeyong's suite.

"Jeno-yah.I think we can go home tomorrow.My dad sent his private jet here to pick us up" he said and Jeno hummed while watching the tv peacefully.

"Go pack up your stuffs" the older said making him whined."NOO!! LET ME WATCH A FEW MINUTES MORE!!" Jeno whined loudly.

"You have tv in your suite too!!" Taeyong yelled."BUT IT'LL TAKE TIME TO GO THERE AND TURN ON THE TV!!" He kicked the air like a toddler.

"It literally takes you 23 seconds to do those" Taeyong sighed loudly."So I'll miss the 23 seconds scene!!" Jeno cried and Taeyong rolled his eyes in annoyed.

"Do whatever you want.I don't give a fuck anymore" he left to his room as Jeno giggled in victory.

————

"Noona should we go to the park?" Haechan suggested and Heejin looked at Taehee who was playing with her hands.

"Sure.He must be bored" She said caressing her son's tiny hands as they drove to the park.

"Woah I never know there's a park in this area!!" Heejin gasped a little."Really? That's a shame because it has been years since it opened" Mark said while pushing the stroller around the park.

"Hyung I'll go get those corn dogs!! UNCLE!! GIVE ME THOSE CORN DOGS!!" Haechan ran to the stall buying the food as if he was starve to death.

"Ah I forgot to ask.Where are Doyoung and Jaehyun?" Heejin asked."Ahh they have works.Yesterday was their day off so they thought about going out" Mark said and Heejin nodded.

"Aww look at them!! So cute!! What a happy family they are" some old aunties that were dancing zumba, cheered at Mark and Heejin as they passed them.

"H-He's not my husband!!" Heejin denied but they didn't hear her.Mark blushed madly and they continued walking around when Heejin's phone rang.

"Ah Taeyongie" she smiled widely and picked it up.

"Hello Taeyongie"

"Hey love how are you?"

"I'm good!! you?"

"Fine.What are you doing?"

"Just walking around with baby Taehee"

"I see.Have you eat?"

Haechan joined them with food in his hands.

"Yeah I'm about to"

"Good.Just letting you know I'm coming back tomorrow"

"Omg really?! that's good!! I miss you so much!!"

"I miss you more.Anyways, gotta go pack my stuffs.I'll call you again"

"Okay byee!! I love you"

"Bye.Love you more"

Heejin hung up the call and Mark asked.

"Taeyong hyung doing good?" Heejin nodded with a wide smile.