New recruits and Harem

It's been a week since The Ghost Crew met Ezra again but he refused to come home and stayed with the UNSC, Rex, Wolf, Gregor and Ahsoka stayed with Ezra and joined the UNSC many in Ezra's crew teased Ahsoka about her loving Ezra which was true many didn't know they loved each other yet. The Ghost Crew left to Atollon but were told to head to Yavin IV because the Empire found Atollon's location. Ezra also had new recruits joining, many of the new recruits were either human or Sangheili however a few caught his eye seeing potential in them they are Rey, Kiala and Tela. He personally trained the three girls; Rey was good at using a gun but not CQC so he trained her in a few martial art techniques he learned while Kiala and Tela were the opposite they were good at swordsmanship and CQC but not with weapons they rely on their Energy Swords too much unlike most Elites.

Ezra is in his training room with Rey, Tela, Kiala, Ahsoka, Rex, Carolina, Tex, South, Sarah, and Vale. Carolina and Texas are teaching Rey CQC, Ezra is teaching everyone some martial arts he learned while Rex, South,  and Sarah teach Tela and Kiala how to use guns and not to always rely on their Energy Swords. Ahsoka is teaching Ezra's team, Rey, Tela and Kiala the seven lightsaber forms to help improve their swordsmanship or CQC.

Ezra: Left, right, kick, kick, lunge kick, strafe punch....Very good guys you are dismissed.

Rey, Tela, Kiala grab some lunch while Ezra is seen taking off his armor revealing his toned body. The three girls look over at Ezra and blush madly at him, you see ever since they first met him they had a crush on him and have wanted to tell him how much they love him but they have competition with Ezra's team who also love him and want him to 'ravage their bodies until they can't walk straight' unbenounced to all of the girls Ezra was dating Ahsoka but after hanging with the girls she knew they liked him and she didn't mind sharing as long as she was the Alpha she was fine. 

(Time skip brought to you by Doom Slayer ripping and tearing)

Location: Yavin IV

Date: Wednesday, March 20th, 2563

It's been a day since Ahsoka and the clones joined the UNSC leaving the Rebellion, the crew were told by Sato to head to Yavin IV and regroup with the rest of the rebellion after their successful mission blowing up the first Death Star (A/N: I made a typo; the time jump should be Ezra serving for five years hitting 0BBY when the Death Star was destroyed normally I'd say they were able to destroy it ahead of time but for the Rebellion it doesn't work. I'll go back and fix that error) The Ghost Crew informed the Rebellion of Lothal's status but were interrupted by a live broadcast.

Ezra: People of the galaxy,  today I bring you news Lothal has been freed from the Empires grasp along with Grand Admiral Thrawn's fleet has been destroyed. We are not a threat to the Rebellion, the Empire may view us as a threat but all we're doing is showing what happens to Empires especially those that are corrupt. My name is Lieutenant Doom Slayer of Tango Company but you may all *Takes off Helmet* know me as the voice of Lothal, When I was fourteen I joined a rebel cell and we became family until I kicked out, I was kicked out because my com was glitched and due to non stop missions I couldn't repair it. Now do I blame the cell? Yes but not a lot; Do I blame the Rebellion? No they had no involvement they were just trying to gather supplies and help others. I blame the Empire none of this would happen if they weren't acting like a dictatorship, I'd still have my family and friends, WE all would have family with us. They can try to take our freedom of speech, our freedom but they can never get rid of hope. The Mantle of Responsibility has been gifted to us so we may use it to help all those planets that are suffering under the Empires reign. Don't be afraid of the Empire they are not Invincible and can be destroyed, people fear us or rally behind us as you see fit we are the UNSC, we the UNSC stand with all those who have no weapons to wheeled regardless of whether they be imperials, rebels or citizens. The Empire mercilessly slaughter us these acts are wanton and meaningless so we punish them just as the Jedi Order had been punished for destroying their own way of life. We cannot stand by and watch as such cruelty is carried out and so we make them pay for their actions. We will not repudiate on a fair battlefield but neither will we tolerate a one-sided massacre of the weak by the strong. The only ones who should be killed are those prepared to be killed. Wherever oppressors abuse their power by attacking those who are powerless we shall appear again no matter how mighty, how formidable our opponent may be  those of you with power fear us those of you without rally behind us. WE the UNSC shall be the ones who stand in judgement of this galaxy.