Part 17

No proofread.
So please ignore any mistakes made.

Arnav was still befuddled about what happened and he didn't know whether it was his imagination or reality.

"Khushi kissed me...... Or was it just my imagination...... Oh God this girl will drive me crazy..." Arnav said running his hand through his perfectly gelled hair and pulling on it in frustration. " There is only one way to find out the truth. "

He then stood up and marched straight to Khushi and Preeto's office but found only Preeto there and he was disappointed.

Preeto stopped working seeing Arnav who smiled nervously making Preeto smirk because she knew her friend might had done something to him to make him all flustered.

"Do you need something ASR. " Preeto asked.

"I need Khushi. " Arnav answered without thinking but when he realized what he said and Preeto's glare he then realize what he just did and changed it immediately. "Sorry I mean to say I need to speak to Khushi. " He concluded with a nervous smile.

"What about? " Khushi questioned from behind and he turned to find Khushi walking up to him.

Khushi then stood in front of him and crossed her arms with a poker face.

"Uhm..... Uhmmm..... " He stammered and turned to Preeto who knew he wanted to be alone with Khushi. She then stood up and went to the studio behind the office. And Arnav turned back to Khushi. "I want to ask you want happened after the nanny come for Aarav and Khushav. "

"I said goodbye and left. " Khushi replied nonchalantly making Arnav widen his eyes in shock.

"What the!..... That means she didn't kiss me and it was all my imagination? " Arnav thought not knowing he said it out loud.

"What?..... Why will I kiss you. " Khushi said seriously but was laughing inwardly seeing this and that was when Arnav realised he said it out loud. "Mr Raizada..... You need a psychiatrist if you are imagining people kissing you. " Khushi said with worry etched on her face making Arnav rub his forehead nervously with a nervous smile.

"It's that all

"It's that all. " Khushi asked and Arnav nodded and rushed out.

Khushi then closed the door behind and burst out in laughter.