・*Rebirth*・

Keys:

(Y/N): Your name

(L/N): Last name

(F/N): Friend's name

(H/C): Hair color

(H/L): Hair length

You were being tugged away from your favorite spot inside the walls, into an alleyway with only one entrance, to which your friend, (F/N), pushed a dumpster, blocking light from shining onto you both. You tugged on his sleeve and tilted your head in confusion. He gave you a shaky sigh in reply, then took a deep breath.

"Listen here, (Y/N)...I won't blame you if you resent me the rest of your life for this, I am being so selfish. I stole this serum from my elder brother. He gave me the ability to turn into a titan..one titan nobody has ever seen. But the issue is....I cant take the stress!- I.... just can't handle it, so I will entrust it to you." He said as you stood with confusion in your eyes.

You let out a simple "Huh?". You were only 4, so you barely understood half of what he was even saying. He sighed then looked at you, determinations lingering in his eyes.

"I am entrusting the future to you."

You woke up to be back in your house. You could only remember (F/N) giving you the weird injection. Everything after that was a blur. You looked around to see your mother, trapped in a gigantic hand. You could hear her pleads, begging to be released.

The hand was raised to the mouth of the huge creature. Wide, black eyes, orange shaggy hair, and a large grin. Before a anything else happened you heard your mothers sweet voice.

"(Y/N)! Please run away! Go!" She screamed as she was put into the mouth of the giant.

SPLAT. Your Mother's blood splattered all over you, from your (H/L), (H/C) Hair, to your old, white dress. You could hear the crushing of bones as the titan chewed more.

You knew your mothers last words were to run away, but you could bring yourself to leave her. But, you also couldn't bare to see your mothers blood staining everything around you. You slowly back away, to which you then trip on some rubble, hitting your head, then blacking out.

Hanji's pov

Commander Eyebrows told Shorty and me to search for survivors. This was a pretty brutal attack from titans, so my hopes were not very high. I stumbled across a house north from where I stood. It was a house I didn't even check yet, so I headed there as fast as my gear would carry me, literally.

There was a titan, probably a 8 metered one. The titans back was dramatically slouching as it was too tall to fit under the room of the house. It's hands were extended out, squeezed together in a fist. 'A survivor? Maybe!' I thought as I grappled onto the titan with my ODM and sliced through the titans nape.

Such beautiful creatures.., I fangirled silently in my mind, while keeping a soldier-like expression on during the whole operation. Once the titan was fully collapsed on the floor, its large hand opened, revealing something (H/C)...Oh! That's a person! A survivor.

I ran over immediately, chopping the fingers of the amazing beast away, to reveal a little (H/C) haired girl. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. I scanned the rest of the crumbling house, checking for anything-- a parent, a sibling, a pet, anything! Sadly, I only found countless splatters of blood, along with severed limbs. I sighed and used the remainder of my air to get back to Wall Rose.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd person POV

Erwin was standing atop of wall Rose, along with Levi, the Lance Corporal, Caption of the special Operations Squad, or usually known as the 'Levi Squad', beside him. "I checked my area, no survivors." The Short Caption's stoic voice said, crossing his arms behind his back.

"Hanji-San is back!" Eren Jaeger, part of the Levi Squad yelled, pointing at the air, where indeed, the messy haired brunette was returning. She landed on the Wall, along with the other Survey Corpse members were.

"Find anything, shitty glasses?" Levi said, stepping up to Hanji. Though his monotone voice and expression did not show it, he was hoping she found someone. At least one survivor in this disaster. She did a cheerful Smile and unwrapped her green cloak, where to everyone's shock, there was a sleeping child, stained with blood head to toe, curled up in the titan fascinated woman's arms.

Of course, everyone was completely shocked to see this, but Armin noticed something nobody else did. "Aren't those marks under her eyes.. the same ones Eren gets when he shifts into a titan?" Armin pepped up, his words causing everyone to turn at his, then back at the fragile girl, this time taking a closer look.

"OH MY WALLS YOU ARE RIGHT!" Hanji yelled. The Little girl flinched at Hanji's loud voice, and there eyes slowly fluttered open.

Reader Pov (omg im so sorry i keep switching--)

You slowly awoke in the arms of someone else. They had cool glasses and super messy brown hair. You started to panic a the fact you weren't with your mother, or (F/N). Your tiny voice peeped out.

"Where am I? Who are you? Where is mommy?!" You said, your little body shaking at the fact of these question's answers being unknown to you. Your head kept going back and forth, xamining everything around you. Suddenly, a strong hand was placed onto your head, turning it so your view was now facing forward. You were now looking straight at a man with dark, raven like hair, along with matching steel eyes. Your foreheads were almost touching, he made you feel like your sole was what he saw through you.

"Listen here, brat. Your safe now. You are on top of Wall Rose right now, you should know what that is. I'm not going to be your teacher. We are the Scouts." The Man finished off, backing away and removing his hand from your had, causing you to flinch once again. The Woman holding you set you down as gently as she could with the gear attached to her hip's. Another Man, this one much taller than the last, stepped in front of you.

"Hey little one." He said, rubbing your head with his hand gently. "Sorry if my friend scared you, he didn't mean too." You could hear the 'friend' "Tch" Behind the nicer, blonde man. "Whats your name?" He asked you with a friendly gaze. "(Y-Y/N)" You told the man. "Hey there, (Y/N). My name is Erwin, The Commander of the Scouts. Behind me is Captain Levi and this woman who carried you here is Hanji." The woman with the messy brown hair, now known as Hanji, grinned widely at you.

Suddenly, there was a large 'BOOM!'.

"Let's retreat! The situation is getting out of hand and we lost too much cadets! We do not have the right amount of recruits to proceed in the mission! Fall back!" Erwin yelled as the other people behind Levi began to fly away, each landing on their own horse, along with Hanji.

"Levi, please take (Y/N) with you. I already have enough trouble with a horse as it is." Erwin said, showing off a nub where his other arm should be. Levi saluted as Erwin flied away.