CHAPTER 14

🎶Tryna make you feel blessed. Give you daily blessings🎶
- StarBoy ft. Wizkid

#2021

Omniscient~

         Naija's Journal:

         Naija's Journal:

                          November 26th

        Today's the first time in years I'll really have people to have company and enjoy a nice big dinner with. I'm really thankful for that.

Love, Naija R.

       THANKSGIVING. The air was a bit cold, stores were crowded with people wishing to stock up on food for the big dinner.

"What's the plan?" Yisel asked as the four of them, Naija, Bianca, Yisel, and Ameera wondered through the mall, searching for clothing and such rather than food or preparing for the holidays-

"Nai 'n I stayin' at Mike's grandma's place. And shit I'm excited. Her food's always the best." Bianca licked her lips.

"I might stop by as well." Yisel shrugged. "You know Uly's ass would take seconds in a heartbeat."

Naija was texting on her phone as they walked, nearly bumping into strangers in the process. Going out in public used to be a bigger hassle but she's getting better with the public anxiety—to an extent. Being around many people still makes her uneasy but having her friends around her eases her nerves.

"Naija," Bianca moved her hand in front of her face but received no response.

"Naija!" She repeated, finally catching Naija's attention, making her look with raised brows. "Hm?" She hummed as they exchanged glances

"She textin' somebody." Ameera concluded. "She textin'—her boyfriend." Her and Yisel sang the last part together, making her grow red.

"What y'all be talkin' bout? Mike got you smilin' like you won a prize or some shit." Bianca teased, reaching for her phone only for Naija to swipe it away.

She's been head over heels about her relationship lately. She feels more happy, smiles more, and is overall more outgoing ever since.

"Nothin'." Naija smirked meekly. "Just having a conversation."

"Mmmmhh." Yisel hummed as they passed Forever 21. "Shorty gets herself a nigga 'n don't know how to act."

"They even got matchin' tattoos." Ameera swooned.

King and Michael were set to pick up the girls once they were finished with their errands—which would be soon.