You/Miroslava Honebami - Self

Miroslava had never been the jealous

Miroslava had never been the jealous. At least she never had a particular to be jealous until she started to date you. Whenever the two of you would go out, you always managed to turn heads. She didn't mind it at first considering that everyone could tell that you were off limits because of the holding hands and random kisses. When she joined you at the Academy, she realized that wasn't the case. You weren't open about your relationship status so people often tried to shoot their shot with you.

"I'm sick of them! Why can't they see that I'm her fucking girlfriend. I've kissed her in front of everyone and yet they continue asking her out."

"If it bothers you so much, why don't you kick it up a notch."

"Ibarra, you're not making any sense. What are you talking about?"

He rests his feet at the table and crossed his arms as he looked at her.

"You know exactly what I mean."

"If a kiss doesn't work then maybe something else will."

She slams her hand on the table, startling him.

"I'm not going to give everyone a free show, Ibarra. Besides, I don't think that (y/n) would even be okay with that."

He's no longer paying attention to her, already bored to continue with the conversation.

"Whatever. I gave you a solution to your little problem. I have nothing else to offer."

Annoyed with him, she leaves the room in search of you.

X

Never in a million years would she have ever considered actually going through with Ibarra's plan but by the looks of things, she was left with no other choice. On her search for you, she ended up finding you to be surrounded by several other students. They weren't doing anything but by the looks of things, they were attracted to you. She pushes them all aside to get to you.

"Miro! There you are, I was looking all over for you."

She doesn't stop walking until she has you backed up against the wall. Without caring that anyone else was watching, she leaned in as if she was going to kiss you. She stops right before your lips meet. Opening her eyes, she can't help but smile at you. Your eyes were still closed as you waited for her to kiss you.

"I was looking all over for you too. I missed you, darling."

"I...I missed you too."

You whispered breathlessly. No longer wanting to wait for a kiss, you leaned in to kiss her yourself. Miroslava had other thoughts as she wrapped her hand around your neck to hold you in place.

"We're in school. I don't think kissing is appropriate, (y/n)."

"B..but.."

You whined as you again attempted to kiss her, only for her to squeeze her fingers a little tighter around your neck.

"But nothing. You can wait until we get home, right?"

You think a third time would be the charm but no luck. You finally open your eyes to see her smirking at you.

"Are you going to make it up to me?"

"Don't I always?"

She actually manages to surprise you with a kiss before letting you go. Miroslava had seen that everyone had left after the display so she figured it wouldn't hurt to give you what you had been wanting.

"Was there any reason why you did that?"

Considering that you were too busy wanting for her to kiss you, you hadn't realized that she had done it so people could finally get the hint. You were none the wiser, thinking that they had left for class.

"Oh, no reason at all. I just thought it would be fun."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Ririka Momobami - Demon Part 2

--------------