CHAPTER 09

Lyra went to the Dungeons and straight to Snape's office, but before she can enter the said place, She saw Draco who greeted her with a smile.

"Why are you here?" He asked, curious on why she was at the Dungeons near curfew.

"Snape wanted to see me" She said shortly and she went to Snape's office.

"Ah Ms. Black, curious are we?" Snape said with a smirk, and Lyra sat down at the chair in front of his desk.

"Listen here Professor whatever stunt you have end it" Lyra said sending him a glare.

"This is not a stunt Black, this is about your Mother, Marlene" He said, softening when he said her name.

"What about her?" Lyra asked interested on what the greasy haired professor wanted to say.

"Marlene McKinnon became my friend at the train, a very sweet girl if you'd ask me, I told her I fancied Lily, but in fifth year, I realised that I Fancied your Mother more, I told myself I like Lily, but all in all it was your Mother" He said and looked at Lyra.

"What are you trying to implement Professor? That because you were too scared you never had the chance to confess?" Lyra asked still confused by the situation.

"Let me finish Black" Snape said sternly, and Lyra listened at him.

"Your father knew about this, and confronted me, he told me to stop being close to your mother, so I did, I talked to Lily more and Less with Marlene, but matters weren't in my hands since I lost Lily as well" Snape said looking down.

"Professor If you asked me to come down here and hear your back story then I'm going" The Gryffindor said standing up from her chair.

"One day Lupin would tell you his real interest Black and when that time comes you'll get what I mean" Snape said.

"What are you telling me? That Remus has feelings for my Mother? All you talked about was my Dad, that couldn't be inclined with Professor Lupin" Lyra said turning to Snape once again.

"They were together back at fourth year, I wont tell you who's with who, but one day you'll know, if you don't want to believe me it's fine, And they're correct Black, you do have your Mother's hair" Snape said before Lyra went out of his quarters.

As Lyra made her way back to the Gryffindor tower she was still confused at what Snape said, whatever it is she wasn't interested The Git could be lying about it, and she'll be too naive to believe the Dungeon Bat.

Lyra entered the portrait hole, and saw George sitting in the couch, when George noticed her come in, he instantly smiled.

"What's the matter Ly?", George asked looking at Lyra.

"Nothing just thinking" Lyra said and sat beside George, and George hugged her from behind.

"You know let's just stay here" George said kissing Lyra's hair.

"Sure why not" Lyra said and the two of them drifted off to sleep.

———

The next morning Lyra woke up in George's arms; She nudge the boy a bit, and luckily George woke up.

"Go take a shower, as I recall we have double potions today" Lyra said, and She and George separated ways.

She still can't get the words Snape said last night and she's been dreading to find out who was dating who, it messed with Lyra's head the whole day, Snape was literally messing with her head, but on the other hand she was glad that Remus was back yo teaching them DADA.

"Ly, you haven't been yourself the whole day" George said worriedly, while they were heading to the Great Hall.

"Yeah Mate, what happened?" Fred asked looking at Lyra with worried eyes.

"It's nothing, just stressed with the upcoming O.W.L.'s" Lyra lied, she knew that she can pass the O.W.L.'s, but stayed silent the whole way.

"Whatever you say Mate" Fred said and Lyra gave him a smile.

While at The Great Hall, Lyra remembered that quidditch season was near.

"Next week we'll be fighting against Ravenclaw, who'd you think will win?" Lyra heard Angelina said, Angelina's also a part of the Quidditch team, and most of them knew she fancies George, but Lyra didn't mind it, all she knows is she got George and that's enough for her.

"You're Lyra Black right?" A girl from Ravenclaw asked, and Lyra nodded.

"Professor Dumbledore wants to meet you at his office, and he said you know what kind of sweets he likes" The Ravenclaw said and Lyra nodded, and Stood up from the Gryffindor table.

Lyra walked out of the Great Hall, and it wasn't left unnoticed that Angelina was flirting with George.

She made her way to the Headmasters office with ease, she knew how to get there like the back of her palm, it's not that she always gets in trouble, she's usually there because The Headmaster needed to talk to her about The Order.

"Sherbert Lemon" Lyra said, and a spiral staircase appeared, she walked up the stairs, and there stood the door to Dumbledores office.

As she opened the door she was greeted by Dumbledore who was sitting at his table.

"Ah, Ms. Black, I assumed you'd come a little later, but this is fine as well" Dumbledore said with a smile, and Lyra smiled back.

"Professor why did you call me here? Is it about The Order?" Lyra asked curious, on what the Headmaster will tell her.

"Yes Indeed Ms. Black" Dumbledore said, and Ushered Lyra to sit down.

'Oh boy this is going to be one long talk' Lyra thought to herself.

"You see Ms. Black you need to start now, I have a feeling that the Dark Lord will appear earlier than anyone expected.

"But of course you'll be doing all your training here at Hogwarts with me, and I'll be teaching you Occulumency and Legillimency" Dumbledore said and Lyra's smile widen.

"That would be brilliant Headmaster" Lyra said filled with glee.

"We shall start next Saturday evening after your Quidditch match, off you go now Ms. Black enjoy the night" Dumbledore said waving at the girl and She disappeared from his sight.

———

:)