Chapter 14

I was at Harry's house now. The boys invited Lana and I over so we could say goodbye before they packed up and left for a new state. They weren't coming back to the city until July, so I had a couple months until I got to see them. That is, if they wanted to see me again.

"Okay lads, cars here. We have to head out." Liam said as he turned off his phone. The boys rolled their bags to the front door and turned around. "We will see you girls soon." He gave us a hug.

"Text us. Keep us busy on tour, will ya?" Lou said while giving Lana and I a group hug. "I relinquish you so you can go talk to your boyfriends." He joked and him and Liam walked out the door.

Niall I'll walk you out." Lana said. I knew she just wanted a minute to be alone with him. I turned to Harry once they were gone.

"So, this is our goodbye." I smiled at the ground. "If I'm being honest I kind of don't want you to leave, but I don't want to sound clingy." He smiled too.

"Love, I don't really want to leave either. But, we'll text and I see you soon. I promise." He told me. "Come here." He pulled me into a tight engulfing hug. "You'll have to keep me company on tour, I need friends that will text me. I'm gonna miss you Sage." He whispered in my ear. "When I come back, would you maybe want to go out? Like to dinner or something?" He asked as he pulled away from the hug. I could tell when he got nervous, his whole demeanor changed. Right now, he was practically shaking. I smiled.

"That sounds amazing. I really am excited to see you again." I said he smiled and pulled me into another hug. I took in his scent and comfort.

"I can't wait to see you love, and for our dinner." He said. "I have to go though. Will you walk me out?" He asked.

"Of course." I smiled as we headed out of his building down to the car where the rest of the boys were waiting.

"I hope you all have an amazing time, go be kick ass rockstars please, and I will see you all in July." I said as the boya came towards us.

"Group hug!" Niall shouted as the boys huddled around us. We broke apart and he gave Lana another hug, and whispered something in her ear.

"Text me. Don't forget about me." Harry hugged me too.

"Now how could I forget about you when I see your face everywhere." I joked. "But I will text. Now go! I don't want you guys to be late." They agreed as they hopped into their cars and left.

"I didn't think I would be this sad over people I just met." Lana sighed.

"Me too. Come on. Let's go home." I threw my arm around her shoulder as we headed home.

ONE MONTH LATER

It was graduation day. I had never felt more of a rush. My life felt so perfect in this moment. The restraining order went through, I was moving to L.A. and Lana was coming. She got an internship for a fashion company. I was now a major influencer, with my following status going up to 9 million all from getting back to what I used to post. Dan and Collin promised to come visit me. Everything was perfect, including Harry. We had been Facetiming and texting throughout the rest of his tour. He was really great. Everything was great.

So now as I sit in my seat with my diploma, waiting for them to announce us as graduates.  I think back on everything. Lana was squeezing my hand right now in anticipation. Here it goes.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the class of 2015!" The dean said as we all stood and threw our caps in the air. The feeling was unreal. Lana jumped into my arms and hugged me.

"We did it. We graduated, and now we're moving to L.A. holy fuck, we rock." She smiled as we walked to find our families.

"I know. I can't believe this is all happening. Oh I see my parents come say hi." I pulled lana over to my family.

"Honey congratulations. We're so proud of you." My mom pulled me into a hug.

"Good job sweetheart." Dad did the same. "Lana get over here. We are proud of you too."

"Thanks Jim. Lenna, I'm so happy to see you guys. I missed you all." My mom pulled Lana into a big engulf too. Lana's parents came over and congratulated us. We all chatted for a little before Dan and Collin walked over too. All of my favorite people here right now. I was so happy. I felt like I was on a high. "What the f-" Lana said as she looked up and I noticed what she was staring at. I dropped everything and so did Lana as we ran. Our parents were all staring at us, but we didn't care. We both wrapped them in a group hug.

"What the actual fuck are you doing here?" I said while we let go. I stood back to take in the four boys standing in front of me.

"We couldn't miss our favorite New Yorkers' graduation? Could we?" Lou said. I smiled, a big genuine smile. "I think your family thinks you guys have gone mad, they are staring at us."

"Shit sorry. I kind of ran mid conversation when I saw you guys." I said and they laughed. "But, how are you guys here?"

"We had a four day break and we found out about this so we hopped on a plane from Florida, now we're here!"

"You guys are mental, but thank you so much. It means the world that my favorite world wide superstars are here." I joked.

"The real question is, do you wanna get celebratory fucked up tonight?" Lou asked and we all laughed.

"I'm in. Text me the place and time and we will be there. We have to go back, our parents came all the way from Cali to see us, so I have to at least say goodbye. 

"Okay see you all soon." They boys walked away as we went back to our parents. We headed back to the restaurant to celebrate before we went separate ways. Lana and I headed back to the dorms to get ready, and my parents back to their hotel.

A/N: I love this chapter so much. Stuff is about to pick up, so buckle up!