11

Lilia's POV

I pushed through the crowd, the umbrella's they held didn't stop the rain. It was dark, the bring light of red and blue shone in my eyes. "Let me through!" I had shouted, pushing until I stopped, my eyes scanning over the scene that stood in the middle of the circle of yellow tape.

I had gone under it, but arms had held me back. Collapsing to the floor I cried out in pain. "Why! Why!" I screamed out, my tears mixing with the drops of the clouds above us.

Even if no one could possibly know who it was, I did, because on his wrist was the bracelet he had stole from me the day before, the one I let him steal.

Why. I kept asking myself.

I wasn't good enough to stop him.

"Lilia!"

My eyes shot open, the same sky the slowly disappeared earlier entering my vision again. I slowly sat up, looking around and noticing I was at the airport.

"Gosh don't scare us like that." Areum Unnie said to me before helping me up. I avoided the gazes of the staff as we got into the car, staying silent the whole way back to the building.

"I called the manager, he said he has an idea why you collapsed.. do you mind telling me?" Areum asks and I look at her, holding back my tears. "I'm just tired, they pushed a lot." I half lie before looking out the window. "Then why are you crying? Does it really hurt? Do you want to go to the hospital?" She asks and I shake my head, wiping the tears I didn't know fell.

"I'm fine." I smile before leaning my head on the window.

__________________________

"Lilia, you're back."

I smile at the 7 boys who were at the dining table waiting for me to come back. "Are you all okay?" I smile, hiding everything I felt. "Thank you." Heeseung said and I smiled at him. "Are you hurt? You were taking a lot of hits from the crowd." Jay says and I nod my head.

"I'm really fine, don't worry about me." I smile before the door behind me bursts open. I feel two hands on my shoulders turn me around. "Are you okay? I saw the news oh my are you okay? It was you wasn't it? You're wearing the same clothes! It is you oh my." Arms wrap around me and I wince. "Does that hurt?" He lets go and I shake my head.

"Taehyung what are you.."

"You collapsed, twice Lilia, are you okay? You can't just be fine after that." He says and I widen my eyes. "You collapsed?" I head Jungwon's voice and I sigh.

"Taehyung, I'm fine, really." I say and he hugs me again. Before I knew it, tears were falling down and my arms that were wrapped around him gripped onto his shirt. "It felt like 2 years ago Taehyung. Why does it still hurt." I whisper and I feel his arms tighten around me.

"Do you want to stay with me at home, with my parents? I'll tell the manager I'm sure he'll let you-."

"No no, it's fine. I'm fine. I have a busy schedule this week, don't worry." I tell him and he sighs when he lets me go. "Don't push yourself so hard and say you're okay when you're not." He tells me while stroking my hair and I nod.

"Now go, you're probably busy right now. So go." I slowly push him out and he nods. "Call me please, I'll come if you need me." He says and I nod, closing the door behind him.

I turn around, seeing 1 of the 6 boys walk towards me with a small smile. "I told them to leave you two alone in case they found out." He tells me and I smile. "Thank you Jungwon." He nods his head before sighing.