☆flowers?

aster's pov

aster's pov

a saturday night

"So how did your date go with Connor?" Maddy gave me a playful look as we were finishing up our makeup.

"He gave me flowers." i gagged dramatically as i point to the garbage can in the corner of my room.

"You know how much I hate flowers." i rolled my eyes. That was one difference of Maddy and i. She loved flowers, and i despised them.

"I know you do." Maddy started laughing to herself. "But did it go well?"

"I mean he is very cute. All i want is someone i can fuck without them wanting something more after. I think he wants friends with benefits too but i'm unsure."

"Did you guys do anything?" she was very curious based on the tone in her voice. She knew the answer to that.

"Yeah after dinner we might have fucked in the back parking lot of the restaurant." I admit while touching up my lipgloss.

"Damn. How was it?" she smirked. She hasn't stopped talking about Connor ever since he gave me his number at the mall. At first i was going to throw it away, but he was actually cute and i was hoping he would be down to just be fuck buddies. Relationships are just not my thing and never will be. The idea of putting my all into a relationship sounds terrifying and i just can't picture myself being invested in a person. There is no guy out there that i can see myself being fully open to.

"He's pretty clean down there. It was nice, he actually cared if i finished. Rate 8 out of 10. Would definitely fuck again." I smiled at the thought of me and Connor last night. "He wanted to take it further but there's only so much you can do in the back seat."

"How old is he?"

"19. I think he's in college somewhere nearby. I don't remember." I informed her as i look through my closet for shoes. I heard a phone ring so I glanced over at my vanity where Maddy was at. "Me or you?"

"Me. It's Nate." she huffed in annoyance as she declined it and threw the phone on my bed.

"So how are you guys?" I decided to ask since she's been avoiding the subject of Nate. Now that it slipped out of my mouth, i regret asking.

"We're back together. But lately he's been kind've off."

"Off how?" I pouted at the thought. I know that Nate and Maddy weren't a perfect couple, but there is no doubt that Nate makes her happy. I don't know how, but he does. I hate them together, but together or not, Nate is still in the topic of all our conversations. If she's not happy then i sure as hell am not either.