☆they

aster's pov

aster's pov

"So why'd you want to come here?" I held the knitted blanket closer as we stared at the sky.

"Its our place." he answered simply.

"Our place? We were here like once." i shook my head and laughed.

"So? it's still our place." he responded, glancing over at me with a soft smile.

I turned my body to face him. I wanted to look at him more than the stars. You ever get mesmerized by someone or something? That's how i was with Fez. I loved the way he looked at the stars. They made him relaxed but right now he seemed kind of tense.

"I haven't seen you around lately." He mentioned, this time looking at me and not the sky.

"Yeah. I wanted too. Ive just been caught up in stuff." I admitted.

"I feel ya." he nodded as his eyes went back to the stars. "Ash told me you stopped by the store to get a few Xans. Is everything okay at home?"

I stayed silent for a second. "Why are you asking?" i raised a brow.

"You said you take Xans when your parents fight.... i just wanted to make sure you were okay." his voice softened. Shit i forgot i shared that when we had a little vulnerable moment the other night. I nodded my head trying to be reassuring. "Yeah i'm good."

He nodded and looked away.

Then it grew silent once again.  A part of me felt like he was holding back everything he wanted to say. I didn't like how awkwardly silent it was. I never feel this way when i'm around him. It was making me overthink.

"Fez?" i raised a brow. I'm not trying to sound like an attention obsessed bitch, but he has barely looked at me since we got here.

He sat up from his laying position and let out a deep sigh. Silence. Now i was getting antsy by the second so i sat up too. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Aster... when you walked over to me and sat down next to me at the party, your thigh was on me." he finally spoke up. His delicate blue eyes glazed over my face as he spoke softly. As if he was going to say some real deep shit.

"Yeah..." i didn't understand where he was going with this.

"Your dress went up a little and i saw um... i saw the bruise." He cleared his throat and i could tell he was scared to bring it up.