24: Spill the Beans!

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank, each and every reader of mine and all those special people who motivate me with their votes and comments. ILY❤

If you are too bored, have a look at the GIF in the image box ;)
theignorantteen was the creepy Vikram in that gif :P

• • • • •

• Suhana •

Suhana

"Okay now will you tell me why you brought me here?" Ankita kept pestering me, as we entered the cafe.

I think I would be able to cajole her only by getting her some food.

Hope I succeed!

"I will tell you, first tell me shall I order your favourite Pumpkin Spice Latte like usual?" I gave in a mischievous grin, while my mind was already rehearsing the different ways to tell her that I am married to the Narcissist. 

"Stop with this act and tell me, What are you upto?"

"Huh-nothing at all" I shrugged.

"You barely even take me to our college canteen, and now you brought me to this cafe? This is not like the Suhana I know" Her eyes scanned my face doubtfully, as if she was Mrs.Sherlock Holmes.

I don't think food will help me anyway.

"Okay fine. Let me tell you--"

"Good. Spill the beans, Now!" Anki bent forward, with her hands resting on the table, eagerly waiting for me to complete. 

"--I am married " I gasped, while her eyes remained still with no reaction.

"Haha, Nice joke. Next time come up with a better one" She leaned back on the chair  annoyed.

Huh?

"I am not joking here. I am serious " I was piqued. 

I am already resenting on coming to college today. 

"You gotta be kidding me" Anki's expression slowly changed on seeing my face.

"Well unfortunately...No" I grimaced.

"Holy Shnookerdookies! Do I look like a --" She raised her voice to the maximum, as I shushed her to remain silent, considering the place we were in.

"What shh? Wait-- I am going to kill you today girl" She picked up the small butter knife that was in the nearby table and pointed at my neck.

"Anki, calm down. Calm down!" I actioned my hands asking her to calm down and spare me.

"My foot! Wait let me call Aisha right away and--" She picked up the phone from her bag, while the other hand with the knife was still pointing at me.