Angel Cries

"No... this isn't over." Jessienne trembled. Her eyes ran all over but every other angel in the room was knocked out.  "T-there's more soldiers! They'll get here soon!"

        She called one last bluff, but deep inside it was also a wish. That it will come true and help her gain a fighting chance.  Her hopes shot up when the doors burst open but she instantly fell to despair when in came a large hellhound with more demons riding on it.

       "Looks like we missed the action." Pandemonica said.

     "It's over Jessie..." Lucifer glared and looked down upon the CEO of heaven. She takes a few steps forward towards the both of you. Jessienne fought against her by wrapping herself around your arm

    "Now I suggest you give up and... Let go of my man!"

      The demon yelled as she contested by wrapping herself to your other hand. The two women were now on a tug-of-war with you as the rope. Both had excellent grip and refused to let go while also glaring onto each other.

         As the two pulled harder, you started to feel a bit of strain from your joints. You think about something to defuse the situation and free yourself but— the soft cushion-like feeling of both the angel and demon's bodies pressed against your arm made you change your mind.

       "Eh, I can take a few more minutes of this..." you thought to yourself as the girls continued to fight over you.

        "I seriously had enough of this!" Lucifer pulled you over so you would face her, she pulls out from her pocket a crimson red gemstone and places it in your hand. "Bond with this and become King of hell! Then this runt won't dare take anymore!"

         Jessienne's eyes widen, she lets go of your arm to wrap herself around her head instead. "Y-you dare corrupt such a fine man? You demons are all animals!"

          "Corrupt? Bitch please! This man is so goddamn horny none of your little angels will be left standing with their chastity intact!" Lucifer shouted. You glared at her in disagreement, but the fact that Jessienne's chest was now on your head and you still remained like this said otherwise. 
          "Helltaker, sweetie, these angels are using you so they can beckon for their 'god'. At least with us demons we want to fuck you because we want to fuck you."

              "I'm trying to help all my angels here!" Jessiene growled.

           "I don't know... Sending your friends to their near-deaths for a dude doesn't seem helpful." Justice sighed as she poked the conscious but knocked out  Sarahphim.

         "Fool..." Sarah weakly said. "For our lady, we will do anything... "

            "Sarah." Jessienne's heart ached as she finally realized how much she put her fellow angels through. The feeling of remorse came to the angel. But she still struck a glare at the demons and frowned "Why must you always ruin everything?"

             "Honey, we're demons. It's what we do."

             "No! I'm talking about you, Lucifer!" Jessienne shouted. Her eyes went from helpless to anger as she shown you the most resentful face she'd ever made.

               "Ever since the beginning you were selfish!" The angel continued. "We had the honor to stand close to god himself! But you wanted more. You betrayed him. You betrayed us. Now look what happened! You weren't the only one who suffered because of your own betrayal. Our father had seem our imperfections and grew untrusting — Disappointed to us Angels. And then one day... he was gone.

           I had to keep strong to keep this place standing! Everyone was starting to lose faith after being abandoned, I tried to keep everything together. And then I thought: Maybe if I can find human that is pure, maybe once again a messiah would be born from their descendants. And god would return to us once more."

       "Helltaker was the only human that was nice to you." Azazel commented. "But that doesn't exactly make them a 'pure' person."

       I guess... my rough welcome to Earth made my standards a bit low."

      The angel had turned to you and gave you a soft apologetic smile.

       "Don't get me wrong. I know you're a good person, you helped me when no one else did. But I guess I just got carried away."

The angel stepped away from you, though she quickly turned her head away you caught a glance at her tears that started to build up on her eyes. Her body trembled, turning her back against you she ran to the other angels to aid them.

"Well now..." Lucifer smirked. "Since that's over with, I guess we can finally leave! Come now Helltaker, let's—"

Lucifer grabbed your arm and smiled at you. But she noticed a look on your face, a look that she knew and dreaded the meaning to. She groaned and glared at you, mentally telling you that you don't have to. You pleadingly looked at her, and though she still wasn't for it, there was no stopping you.

You walk towards the angel. Jessienne quickly raised her hand to halt you.

"Please... I don't need your pity. I'll be fine! The demons have won. You can go back to your... 'harem'. I will not be in your way anymore."

"Well..." You scratched the back of your head. "You know... why can't I just have both?"

Jessienne squinted her eyes and looked towards you now. A face of utterly disbelief. It's as if you just said something super ridiculous.

"I mean, until now. Azazel was an Angel. There wasn't any problems... so what's eight more going to do?"

"This man will never be satisfied..." Lucifer grumbled in the background as she looked away. The other demons weren't surprised but still had to sigh.

"F-foolish!" Jessienne shouted flustered. "P-polygamy is prohibited!"

         You sighed and dropped your head. "I knew you would say that." You gave the angel a chuckle and patter her head. "Well... you know where to find me at least. The doors always open if you want to come by for pancakes."

         The angel laughed as well. You both stare into each others eyes—

       "M'LADY DEMONS HAVE INFILTRATED THE PALACE!" Another angel, slammed the door open in distress and yelled into the room. But he paused when he noticed the demons inside the room look at him.

      "A little late to the party, eh?" Zdrada smirked at the angel.

       "With angels like these, how was I still an intern?" Azazel grumbled.

        "Oh... so are they with the army that just came in right now?" The angel pointed out.

       "Army?" Lucifer glanced. "What army?"

       "The one led by the flashy looking demon—"

        Bang.

      The sound of something bursting caught everyone's attention. Everyone's eyes widened as they looked at the freshly made hole in the angel's chest. The angel collapsed on the floor and died right then and there.

      A foot stepped on the corpse like a red carpet. Red by the fresh blood that was spilled. Lucifer grinds her teeth as she meets eyes with the demon.

      "Evening, ladies." Mammon, with skin textured like a snake, tips his hat at everyone.