𝓢𝓮𝓲𝓼

REMEMBER

Rhaenyra and Klaus were good friends and that said a lot considering Klaus Mikaelson didn't like that many people and let alone had many friends

Rhaenyra and Klaus were good friends and that said a lot considering Klaus Mikaelson didn't like that many people and let alone had many friends. Better yet, he barely even likes his family. He had told Rhaenyra his entire life in one conversation and even invited her to the homecoming party. She hadn't told Sam and Dean so, she kind of knocked them out with her powers. Bonnie Bennet, accidentally gave her all of her memories. Nik the man she thought was her friend was her son. Her Niklaus, her little boy. She was excited and wanted to tell him. Rhaenyra wanted to tell him who she was to him. As she arrived, teenage boys looked at the woman and even tried to get her attention.

As she arrives she sees Klaus get on stage

As she arrives she sees Klaus get on stage. "Good evening everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a long time coming!" he exclaimed. Katherine disguised as Elena arrives with Matt. "So much for homecoming..." Elena/Katherine said. "This is weird. Us being here together" Matt said. "There's Caroline. She doesn't know anything. Act normal" Elena/Katherine told him. "Hey, Klaus is here," Caroline told them as she approached them. "What?" Matt asked. "Yeah! Apparently, our sired hybrid-friend Tyler thought it would be okay to let his master throw a party..." from where she was standing Rhaenyra could hear everything. Klaus spotted Rhaenyra and walked over to her.

"You look beautiful" he complimented her. "Thank you, Nik. You look handsome as always" he smiled. "Thank you, Nyra" she nodded. "Klaus, we need to talk. There is something I need to tell you" she started. He nodded as she was about to reply, Tyler interrupted them. Rhaenyra stood aside as they spoke. He also spoke with Elena who seemed nervous. "Now, Nyra. What do you want to talk about?" he asked. But once again they were interrupted. "You have a visitor," Mindy said. "Well, tell my visitor I'm on the brink of victory here" he replied. "He said his name is Mikael" Rhaenyra tensed at the mention of Mikael. "Then we mustn't keep him waiting. Move everyone outback. I'm gonna have a little chat with my dad" he turned to Tony. "Tony, you know what to do" Tony nodded. Klaus turned to Rhaenyra. "Nyra go home. I'll find you when this is over" she nodded but she knew she wasn't going anywhere.