Ch. 72

November 6th, 2019
Houston, Texas

Cali's POV

" Fa yo ass to be damn 6 months yo ass never be at home." Kennedy complained.

" Girl, you'll be ok. I'll be back tomorrow. Hell, you act like y'all not coming to Bora Bora with me next week." I said laughing.

" So, hell we miss you and wanna spend time with you too. All you wanna do is be around lil dip now."
Ash said rolling her eyes as Kennedy showed her on FaceTime.

" You know y'all hoes be lying. I always talk to y'all. Hell, as a matter of fact I'll stay on the phone with y'all for another hour. If that'll make y'all happy."

" Yeah, it would." They said in unison.

Bezel walked in the room. He had just got off the phone. He came and sat down next to me on the couch, and looked at me.

" You wanna go out to eat?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

" See, all it take is fa his red ass to look at chu and smile, and bitch ya be ready to say fuck us just dat quick." Ashley said.

" It's ok Ash. We can't compete with Bezel." Kennedy said.

" How come we can't?" Ash asked in the background.

" Cause we don't have A DICK fa Cali to ride on." Kennedy laughed.

" OOOOHHH, Kennedy you just reminded me of some Caliana said. BEZEL, let me tell you what Cali said about chu." Ashley said laughing as she grabbed the phone.

" What she say?" Bezel asked.

" She said she wa—" Before she finished I ended the FaceTime call.

" Why you hang up on Ash? Cause she was finna let me know the nasty stuff you wanna do to me." Bezel laughed as he looked at me.

" Ian hang up they just got shitty WiFi

" Ian hang up they just got shitty WiFi. Anyways I'm finna go get dressed. So, you finished doing whatever you finna do." I said deflecting his question as I started to get up from the couch, and walking out the living room.

" Just lying fa no reason. That's why ya ass waddling instead of walking." Bezel laughed.

I flipped him off as I walked to the room. I got dressed, and straighten a few parts of my hair that wasn't as straight as I wanted it to be. I took a picture of myself cause I looked cute with my baby bump.

 I took a picture of myself cause I looked cute with my baby bump