Chapter 13

i felt lively today imma release the next one bc wHy nOt

----------

Jake POV

After yesterday's events, Niki and I became close friends and as for Sunghoon... well... I don't know what riled him up but he's been pranking me endlessly. It doesn't help that we're roommates nor that the pranks keep getting worse and worse. I don't think I can call them pranks anymore.

And what happened earlier today just proves how much he hates me

Earlier today lunchtime

As Sunoo, Jungwon, and Jay were being idiots on the school rooftop I was getting a quick drink from the Cafeteria. After getting my soda, I heard the lady behind the counter calling for me, and then I realized I forgot to pay, so I set my can down on one of the tables and ran back.

As I was walking back I saw a group of girls cat-fast-walking away from the table where my soda was but I paid no attention to it since they might just be walking by. As I started drinking, I felt my throat get blocked. I couldn't breathe properly. Tears pricked my eyes as I chucked the can away, starting to gasp for air but when I finally was able to breathe it was as if my throat was burning.

The whole cafeterias' eyes were on me. I don't know who but someone came running to my side to help me however when I saw who it was my blood started to boil.

Park Sunghoon.

It was him, wasn't it. I didn't know he would go this far.

"D-do you hate m-me that much?" I choked out painfully through tears, barely able to stand as he pulled me into his embrace.

"I didn't-" I couldn't hear the end of his sentence as I then became unconscious.

Sunghoon POV

As I walked into the cafeteria a group of my fangirls walked up to me, "Hey Sunghoonie~" they flirted.

"What" I replied sharply, "we know how you hate jake so much soo~" one of them started. They had all my interest when Jake's name was said, "What about Jake?" I asked, "We spiked his drink for you~," one girl said with a cringe high pitched voice. "What?!!" Of course, everyone knows that I'm constantly pranking Jake, but not so far that I'd physically injure him.

As soon as they told me I heard a lot of chatter and someone choking. I turned my head to see Jake chuck his drink on the floor and grasp his throat. I quickly bolted to him and held him in my embrace so he wouldn't fall as I could see him getting weak.

"D-do you hate m-me that much?" He asked with teary eyes. No, no, not tears, please. I won't be able to stand seeing him cry, over all the things I've done to him, this will be the first time I see him cry.

"I didn't-" I started to protest but he then fainted so I pulled him closer to my chest and ran to the school nurse.

An hour later

I sat outside his room in the hospital- yes. I don't know what those hoes put in his drink but apparently, if he didn't get to the hospital soon then his case would've been way worse than it is now.

Back to what I was saying, as I sat outside his hospital room filled with guilt and anger, cursing those 5head-donkey-looking-ass bitches, Jake's friends came walking in including Jay.

I should've already expected this but that Yang Jungwon kid came running at me, prepared to kick my balls to mars. If it weren't for Jay holding him back, I'd be in almost as much pain as Jake. Oh yeah. Jake. They're probably here because they think I did it.

----------

Almost new years xoxo