Loved - Belphie

You and all the brothers went to a little party Diavolo whipped up for Solomon's birthday (don't ask how old he is or he'll smite you)
And while you were there, Solomon, Mammon, Asmo, and somehow Satan decided to start a drinking competition. You already had some alcohol in your system and needed very little to convince you to join in. Little did Belphie know that.

"Hey, Y/n. You should go and join." Belphie said.

"Yeah right..." You snorted before taking a bit of some cake.

"Come on now, Y/n. What are you, scared?" Belphie teased. You stopped eating your piece of cake.

"Psh as if!" You said. You were a bit nervous since you haven't really gotten drunk in front of the boys before.

"You're totally scared." He joked. You furrowed your brows. Belphie couldn't help but chuckle. He enjoyed teasing you quite a bit.

"No, I'm not! Just watch." You said as you made your way over to the table. Belphie stood there shocked.

"W-wait, Y/n I was just joking-" Belphie tried to stop you. But it was too late, you already downed a shot. The demons and Solomon cheered, happy to have another competitor. Belphie looked in annoyance.

"What is Y/n doing with those idiots?" Lucifer said.

"I tried stopping them..." Belphie said in defense.

"Oh, let Y/n have some fun!" Diavolo chuckled.

"It is always nice to loosen up once in a while. You should too, Lucifer." Barbatos said with a smirk. Lucifer just frowned.

"This is totally gonna be interesting lol." Levi said, getting his phone out.

"I just hope they don't get hurt." Beel said before eating a piece of cake whole.

"Beel I told you to slow down or you'll choke!" Lucifer exasperated.

"This is going to be a long night..." Belphie mumbled.

After some rounds, Satan was the first to tap out. Then it was Solomon then Mammon. It was down to just you and Asmo, and neither of you were giving up. You guys quickly chugged your last four shots. Unfortunately, you lost to Asmo by a hair.

"Ah! I did it! See, I told you I was gonna win." Asmo panted.

"Damn you and yer alcohol tolerance." You slurred.

"I-I TOLD ya havin Asmo join was...was a losin game from the...start." Mammon groaned before falling from his chair.

"Sh-shut up Mammon...this was your idea." Satan grumbled, somehow ending up on top of Solomon.

"Haha, Mammon went brr." Solomon said giggling like an idiot.

"Lmaooo they're all gone." Levi said, taking multiple pictures of his drunken brothers.

"Oh come on guys! This was fun wasn't it?" Asmo said. He only seemed to be a bit tipsy.

"This was a disaster." Lucifer retorted.

"I'd say it was a rather successful event. Solomon seems happy." Diavolo said. They looked back at Solomon and Satan, who were both trying to pet a trash bag thinking it was a black cat.

"Don't be scared!" Satan said.

"We love black cats!" Solomon said. Lucifer groaned in disappointment.

"Well...you have to admit it is rather amusing." Barbatos chuckled.

"Mammon's out cold." Beel pointed out.