♡ Part 8 ♡

TAEHYUNG POV.

Here he is, my love standing in front of me smiling. I can't take this distance anymore, I miss him. I stood up and runned to him, I jumped in his arms placing my legs around his waist and arms around his neck while his hands are around my waist.

I missed you so much Kookie. I don't want to stay away from you never again. - I said while hugging life out of him.

I missed you too baby. - He said but then I heard sobbing. I pulled away and looked at my bunny who was crying, my heart ached.

Kook, don't cry please. Look I'm here love, I will not leave you never again. Please stop crying. - I said while wiping his tears.

Sorry baby, I will stop. - He said and softly placed a kiss on my forehead. I again hugged him so tightly, he snuggled his face on my neck.

Kookie I want to go to your house. - I said while still hugging him.
Okey baby, let's go then. - He said and I was about to jump down but he holds me to tight.

I will carry you baby bear. - He said and I blushed, but anyway wrapped my arms around his neck.

•°•

JUNGKOOK POV.

Tae and me finally reached to my home. I opened the door and we came inside. I got startled when suddenly my mom squeeled when she saw Tae and me together.

Omo Tae baby, you came. I missed you. - She said and hugged Tae.
Hey mom, I missed you too. Is it dad at home?? - Tae asked.

No baby, he is still working. You can stay here tonight so you will see him. - Mom said.
I planned to stay anyway. - He softly giggled and with that we left in my room.

When we came in my room Tae immediately took off his jacket and then jumped on my bed. I smiled at him then took my jacket off too.

Kookie come here. - He whined. I nodded and then lied down on the bed next to him. He lied on top of me and hugged me so tightly so I hugged him too.

You don't have any idea how much I missed this baby. - I said while carresing his hair.
I know love. - He said and then I realized.

You said love??? You really said it. - I squeeled and hugged him so tightly on what he softly giggled.
Aiii Kook, you will kill me. - Giggling.

•°•

I (kiss) love (kiss) you (kiss) so (kiss) much (kiss) my (kiss) baby (kiss) bear (kiss). - I said while kissing him on his face after every word.

He giggled and softly placed his lips on mine. Ohh God how much I just missed him. We was kissing but then he made me a little shocked.

He pulled from kiss and started leaving kisses on my jawline, then neck. I didn't expected that from him but I was happy.

Suddenly he found my sensitive place on the neck and I softly moaned on what he smirked. He started biting and licking on that place leaving a big purple mark.

I should be a artist in the future. - He said after pulling from my neck.

Ohh really. - I said and then I changed our positions so now I was on top of him.
I love you. - He said with his puppy eyes.
I love you too. - I said and pecked his lips.

I was about to say something but Tae pulled me by my neck and kissed me. This kiss wasn't like our kisses before, this one was more passionate or should I say like we are so hungry for each other. I will say the truth, I never expected this from him, I was shocked.