the confrontation

VANESSA'S POV:

As Elijah, Kol, Klaus and I were walking towards my brother's home, I heard distant cries and went to see what happened. 

Kol: Darling, no.

Vanessa: but Kol...

Elijah: What?

Klaus: yes tell us what is happening inside your soulmate minds. 

Kol: she wants to go find out who is crying

Vanessa: I'll be quick

Klaus: Go to your brother's Vanessa then you can see. 

Vanessa: I hate you all 

Kol: you love us really. 

Vanessa: do i?

Kol: watch it darling.

I gulped and continued walking to the house.

When we got there i kicked the door open and it slammed against the wall. I kept it still with my magic. Both of my brother's looked at me in panic and worry. 

Damon: Why don't you kick open my door Vanessa. 

Vanessa: I'm not in the joking mood Damon salvatore

Stefan: oh damn she said your full name brother

Damon rolled his eyes

Vanessa: Stefan Salvatore. 

Damon: ha karma

Kol: enough with the bland chit chat. Nessa. Darling. Tell them why you are here. 

I rolled my eyes and looked at Stefan: Why did you give me to esther stefan. You snapped my neck. You all planned to kill my husband and brothers/sister in laws. Why?

Stefan looks down: Nessie... i did it for your protection

Damon huffed: don't lie to her stefan. We wanted them dead. To get out of town. 

I looked at them with tears threatening to spill.

Vanessa: Damon you're my big brother. Stefan you're my twin brother. You are related to the mikaelsons through marriage. With Kol and I married. 

Damon looked annoyed. 

Klaus: damon enough with those looks

Damon: why? She married into a monster family. They'll end up killing her. She'll end up killing them.

I had tears flowing down my face and Kol looked at me. He turned to damon and sped at him and sent him flying into a wall.

Vanessa: kol... kol stop..

Elijah: brother control yourself.

Kol turns back to me and speeds over picks me up and speeds off home. Klaus and Elijah following. But not before Klaus snapped both of their necks.