Chapter 23

Lailah On Top 

Warning this chapter contains suicide thoughts.

《Leonard's POV》

I closed my eyes as I leaned against the hospital wall. Tears started to gather in my eyes but I didn't let them fall. 

Antonio had his emotionless face on while Gavino had his head on his hands. Lorenzo and Vito are on their way here.

"You knew, didn't you?" Antonio's voice says I opened my eyes and turned to Gavino who is silent but he nodded his head "And you didn't bother telling us?" Antonio clenched his jaw.

Gavino looked up with his tired eyes he opened his mouth but closed it he shook his head. Antonio ran a hand through his hair. 

His jaw was still clenching but then I never knew I would see the day where Antonio had tears in his eyes.

We heard footsteps coming from the quiet hospital hallway. "How is she?" Was the first thing Vito asked we all kept quiet "Answer me, How is she?" Vito exclaimed.

"We don't know anything there not telling us shit" I sighed.

Please be okay, Sarafina. I'm not ready to lose you when I just got you back. Please. fight!

《Vito's POV》

Tears formed in my eyes. How don't they know? My baby sister is on the hospital there supposed to know. I sat down at the seat. 

I moved my legs anxiously and my fists are clenched. My brothers looked tired as hell they all had bags under their eyes. 

My sister is black Rose.

Yeah, The same one that had an arrow pointed at your head.

Shut up! Just shut up.

Why? Because you know this is all your fault.

Not now. Please!

Why? No one cares about you and maybe the one person that did is now lying in a hospital bed probably going to die.

No!

I squeezed my eyes shut and I wanted to scream out loud. The silence was killing me and slowly my breathing became heavier

 "I need some air" I quickly stood up and walked out. My breath quickened I didn't know where I was going but I needed to get out.

Somehow, I found my self at the top of the hospital roof. I went to the end and looked down at the cars passing by like a blur. The city lights reflecting on my eyes.

Jump down and everything will stop.

I shake my head aggressively.

End it.

"Your not planning on jumping down, are you?" A voice said from behind.

I turned around only to be met with the most angelic sight.

A soft smile formed in the girl's face. Her earthy green eyes showing nothing but innocence and humor.